Frosting on skin after gel application

Buy Lab Tests Online

Davet

After my doc agreed to up my Testo-gel to 2 x 50 mg sachets a day starting from Jan, I am using one on waking and one after my evening shower. I have noticed I am getting a frosting over my skin where I apply the Gel.
After reading Dr Johns book TRT this looks as though it might be poor absorption which would probably explain the virtually non existent rise in my T levels whilst I was running one sachet a day.
(My doc wouldn't authorise a full panel of labs at my last Christmas appointment and as I previously mentioned the conversation got quite heated as I nearly came close to telling her she was clueless.) But I thought better of it as I need her on side.
She did agree to have my T level checked which came back at 5.4 ...bloods taken at 8.30 am.
I must have initially absorbed the double dose gel as I had nipple tenderness.
I sourced some arimidex locally and started taking .5mg twice a week which has stopped the tenderness.

Is the frosting normal or is it a sign my bod's not allowing absorption ?

Got another appointment with my doc mid march and if she refuses a full panel of bloods I will get them done privately.

Could be flogging a dead horse with this T-gel route.

Cheers Guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Nipple tenderness isn't necessarily the result of estradiol being out of range. To add Anastrozole to your protocol in the absence of elevated estradiol readings, via a sensitive assay, is a risky move. You have no idea what your levels are and may be sending them straight to hormone hell - surpressed e2 is a miserable thing that will complicate your effort to balance your protocol. Take some time and order the tests from Discountedlabs.com - you don't want to drive in the dark without headlights.

Davet

I am on the case...they don't like it when you go armed with Nelsons fact sheet....my doc really got the ar*se when I presented her with that.

Thanks Vince

Coast watcher ...I checked discount labs and they don't serve the UK but I have found another lab here in the Uk...
feel good in myself and my strength is good in the gym.
My sleeps really good at the mo and that was crap before I started the T-g so I'm guessing I'm on the right track with my protocol just not sure about the absorption thing....be good to see what my next labs say.

Cheers CW

CoastWatcher

I am on the case...they don't like it when you go armed with Nelsons fact sheet....my doc really got the ar*se when I presented her with that.

Thanks Vince

Coast watcher ...I checked discount labs and they don't serve the UK but I have found another lab here in the Uk...
feel good in myself and my strength is good in the gym.
My sleeps really good at the mo and that was crap before I started the T-g so I'm guessing I'm on the right track with my protocol just not sure about the absorption thing....be good to see what my next labs say.

Cheers CW

Outside the US, you'll be hard pressed to find the sensitive Estradiol test. That said, your E2 may report back at a higher level than it actually is. Post up your results when you have them.

You've got a large problem trying to deal with your socialized medicine in the UK< there's a couple of guys here that seem to express little success with healthcare/TRT in your country. I can't remember the names but there's two or three from the UK/Europe floating around here.

CoastWatcher

You've got a large problem trying to deal with your socialized medicine in the UK< there's a couple of guys here that seem to express little success with healthcare/TRT in your country. I can't remember the names but there's two or three from the UK/Europe floating around here.

True enough. There has been some success with guys opting into the private system. Is that an option for you?

Davet

My journey......here in the Uk

True enough. There has been some success with guys opting into the private system. Is that an option for you?

Long story...started of my journey with my local doc Feb last year.......which poo-hood the whole andropause theory.
So I took myself of to Harley St a private clinic and and a rake of tests done which proved my Test was dangerously low ....2.4.....feeling crap, dark moods....no enjoyment out of life....no wood ...no libido etc....they thought I may have a pituitary tumor but further tests proved negative on that score.
I took the results back to my doc and gave her a seriously hard time and lo and behold she agreed to the TRT therapy....but as mentioned she is shooting in the dark...no real knowledge
I know ultimately I am responsible for my health.....so I will do what ever it takes to get there.
Early last year I started working with Monica Mollica as a client of hers...she helped me loads and put me on the right track.
I then I came across EXcm on the web and may I say a brilliant site with like minded guys focusing on the same goal....who have been on my journey
If things don't progress satisfactorily this year with my doc... I will be booking a flight out to the states to see a doc who knows what they are going on about to get my protocol sorted.
Cheers CW

If things don't progress satisfactorily this year with my doc... I will be booking a flight out to the states to see a doc who knows what they are going on about to get my protocol sorted.
Cheers CW

Davet,

Do yourself a huge favor and get a phone consult with Defy. They can't prescribe meds for you in the UK, but Dr. Saya or Crisler can review your medical history/lab work, and come up with a plan for you to take back to your "Doctor."

Stop driving in the dark with your protocol. Your Doctor isn't knowledgeable or experienced enough to be supervising your TRT. You need professional advice from Defy.

CoastWatcher

Davet,

Do yourself a huge favor and get a phone consult with Defy. They can't prescribe meds for you in the UK, but Dr. Saya or Crisler can review your medical history/lab work, and come up with a plan for you to take back to your "Doctor."

Stop driving in the dark with your protocol. Your Doctor isn't knowledgeable or experienced enough to be supervising your TRT. You need professional advice from Defy.

Excellent suggestion. The background that Defy can offer can be taken to your local doctor - it's a win on all counts.

Davet

Moving Forward

Excellent suggestion. The background that Defy can offer can be taken to your local doctor - it's a win on all counts.
Thanks guys...my doc has promised me a full set of labs in mid March which when I have them I will post them up.
If she changes her mind with the labs and still has no solid direction with my treatment I will defo get the ball rolling and would strongly consider working with Defy medical to get things on the right track.

Regards
Davet

CoastWatcher

Thanks guys...my doc has promised me a full set of labs in mid March which when I have them I will post them up.
If she changes her mind with the labs and still has no solid direction with my treatment I will defo get the ball rolling and would strongly consider working with Defy medical to get things on the right track.

Regards
Davet

All the best.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com