Nitric Oxide Stack

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kwalker46

Have been trying Gene's stack for awhile and notice that I've been having very loose stools or diarrhea in the mornings after drinking the arginine and citriline mixture. Has anyone else experienced this or is this peculiar to myself or is this just a temporary inconvience. Thanks for any information you may have.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Kwalker46

I've been taking first thing in the morning on am empty stomach, but then I do eat a good breakfast as I have done for years, the loose stools have kind of subsided as of late, but I also am taking an anti diarrhea tablet most days as a precautionary measure. I tend to have a faster than normal digestive tract. I take 5g of arginine and 1g of citriline twice a day and don't have a,problem with the evening dose.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Have been trying Gene's stack for awhile and notice that I've been having very loose stools or diarrhea in the mornings after drinking the arginine and citriline mixture. Has anyone else experienced this or is this peculiar to myself or is this just a temporary inconvience. Thanks for any information you may have.

Yes, this can happen when taking any amino acid on an empty stomach.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me