Latest labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lancealot

Hi all,
Just had my latest labs done Friday 1-15. Started TRT 9-26-15. As a reminder I inject 50mg Tcyp+170iu hcg; tue a.m. and fri p.m. and no ai. My doc likes my estrogen to be in the middle or lower "range", so I did take .25mg adex Thursday evening for the test as my E is usually in range but on the high end. These were drawn fasting for 12hrs, fri at noon (trough) before injection that evening. I'm not going to post everything as I'm not savvy enough to screenshot and post. These are from labcorp.

Total T:962 (348-1197)
Free T:22.6 (6.8-21.5)
IGF1:160 (75-216)
SHBG:38.2 (16.5-55.9)
Estradiol:21.6 (7.6-42.6)I know this is not sensitive test, but what insurance pays for
Glucose:84 (65-99)
Vit B12:519 (211-946)
Vit D:39.1 (30-100)
Total cholesterol:157 (100-199)
HDL:37 (>39) little bit low
LDL:107 (0-99) a bit high
VLDL:13 (5-40)
Triglycerides:66 (0-149)
Prostrate:0.7 (0-4)
TSH:2.1 (0.450-4.500) I would rather this was on the lower end
Prolactin:19.4 (4.0-15.2) This is a little high but has come down from pre TRT
Hemoglobin:15 (12.6-17.7)
Hematocrit:43.5 (37.5-51.0) very pleased that this has stayed down
Platelets:340 (150-379)
All other test were in range, I can post if someone wants to see.

Doc was pleased with the results and so am I. I'm feeling great; plenty of energy, workouts are awesome, clear mind and focus, strong libido. Don't seem to have any estrogen symptoms so I don't take any AI regularly, just .25mg for the test to keep doc happy. As far as other supplements, I do take a multi and vit d and 1 teaspoon fish oil every day plus some extra protein for my workouts. Once again I'm grateful for this forum and all the good people :D

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

If you have no E2 symptoms why does your doc insist on an AI? And why doesn't he know what E2 test to use? 25 on the non-sensitive test likely means you are way low now on the sensitive assay. I know you only take it before labs, but still...

Glad to hear you are feeling well though overall! That is what is most important.

Lancealot

Thanks ERO, doc prescribes 1mg adex per week for all of her guys standard protocol. I just nod and say ok and put them away on the shelf. She is a NP and just not aware I guess. Thank goodness for this forum as I know better now. I think next time I go for labs I will order sensitive test along with non-sensitive to see the differences. I did this before starting TRT and they both came back @ 20 but I know sensitive is usually lower. But as you say, I feel great and that is most important.

ERO

Cool - It sounds like you have your system down and it is working for you! That is terrific. Not everybody starts TRT and feels good, has good libido, etc...It is better "on paper" for many guys. You are doing great.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me