New member starting trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

C_drex

Hello,
I am new to the board and want to introduce myself. I'm 44 and I am looking to regain a little youthfulness. I was an athlete for many years - wrestling, football, mma and triathlons and also a long time military veteran. My body has taken a good bit of abuse and I have suffered from a lack of energy and poor mood for several years. I started looking in to hrt a while ago with the hope of regaining my mood and recovering from workouts and nagging injuries.
I remarried a year ago and my wife and I are looking to try to have kids. She has some fertility issues that we are working on and we are doing iui now and will likely moved to I ivf this summer. So maintaining testicular function is definitely a concern for me.
We'll see how this goes and thanks in advance for any and all advice.

CD

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Welcome!

Do you have a TRT doctor that you are confident in, or still looking? Having the right doctor truly makes the difference between success and failure on TRT.

C_drex

I have a clinic. I have done labs and have a program from the clinic, so I am at least that confident. I found this website after moving forward with them and now I'm seeing some differing opinions. I guess I am more confident in what I am seeing here than in all the internet searching I did before. This is a big decision to go ahead with and I would welcome other opinions.

CoastWatcher

We don't want to undermine any confidence you have in your doctors or question your protocol. However, if you are comfortable posting details, we would be happy to offer thoughts and experiences that might guide you in working with your program.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me