Recent Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online
So, I just received my most recent labwork through discountedlabs. Big shout out.

I took screen shots, hope this works.

Attachments

• labs1.jpg
    labs1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 177
  • labs2.jpg
    labs2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 173
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Well, your hematocrit and hemoglobin are worth mentioning. Has your doctor noted them and, if so, are you planning to donate blood in the (very) near future? Low SHBG and, likely, high estradiol? What is your testosterone dose? Going to twice weekly, or even every other day, injections (if you are injecting) will likely lower your estradiol and smooth any clearance issues you have as a result of low SHBG. How are you feeling?

I recall reading that giving blood is one way to lower hematocrit.

My prolactin appears quite a bit higher than the maximum of the reference range. I'll be reading up on that here shortly.

My past E results from previous labs must not have been the correct test as they always came back really low. I was previously concerned with my E because of ED that I have been dealing with since even before I started TRT, and throughout.

Twice weekly T injections IM, .35cc each of 200 mg/ml. No AI currently. I've only recently started back on HCG but am still figuring out the proper protocol for that. I've read it helps with libido. I've struggled with low libido and ED since even before starting TRT.

I just got pins to go to shallow IM but I've read some have had luck with reducing E conversion with sub q shots. I will consider EOD shots, but have some reading up to do on the low SHBG.

I've experienced some joint pains since I can remember but lately they seem a bit more pronounced. My doc upped my dosage at the end of October, and I didn't feel as good or as responsive to work outs or sexual stimulus at lower dosages so I am reluctant to go back. I feel better than I did before but not as good as I think I could.

I will be shooting the results of these latest labs to my doc shortly. Honestly, I've stuck with him thus far out of convenience. He was the first willing, and reasonably priced, doc to put me on TRT. I get my scripts, our communication is good, and he's been open to protocol adjustments thus far.

CoastWatcher

I will be shooting the results of these latest labs to my doc shortly. Honestly, I've stuck with him thus far out of convenience. He was the first willing, and reasonably priced, doc to put me on TRT. I get my scripts, our communication is good, and he's been open to protocol adjustments thus far.

All of which is fine. But "convenience", in and of itself, is not a ringing endorsement. I have no vested interest in who helps you direct your TRT protocol, but I believe a knowledgeable doctor is an invaluable partner for anyone on androgen replacement. Particularly for someone like yourself who, it is reasonable to believe, is close to having a balanced protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me