Saliva test for testosterone levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

bigfred32

Any thoughts on using saliva test in lieu of blood or in addition to blood?
A nurse in my doctors office said that if someone is on a transdermal that the blood won't show correct T levels in the blood and that I needed to pay $85 for a saliva test since I'm on a TD. I politely disagreed with her. I have been on a TD for couple years and NEVER heard this before.

Everything I have been able to find is that saliva is inconsistent and less acurate than bloodwork.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with saliva test for T?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Everything that I have read points to inconsistent and less accurate as well. TD users can easily get accurate blood tests - they just need to be careful of accidental cross contamination. E.g., apply the TD, maybe a bit closer to the blood draw site than planned, then get a false high reading. etc...

CoastWatcher

Anyone receiving TRT via a transdermal simply has to take care to avoid applying the topical anywhere near the site of the blood draw. Saliva testing of testosterone is not well regarded.

bigfred32

That's what I thought too. I hadn't been keeping up with all the new studies or info latly and wasn't sure if I was missing something new. The part about the $85 dollar test made me laugh.

Re-Ride

Biometrics data base. Anytime your saliva is being collected think biometrics.

The CRN Pharmacovigilance Project Genomics Working Group is one of many contracted to stealthily procure data. Participation is not optional. Exempt from HIPPA and it's imagined protections.

Saliva collection is 48% less less costly than blood collection. That matters for a data base composed of hundreds of millions. http://blog.dnagenotek.com/blogdnag...from-saliva-vs-blood-who-wins-the-cost-battle

Biometrics are collected under many guises, cancer research supported by NIH being just one. Direct observation at the collection point is a hallmark. Always cooperate. I happily suppled Fiddo's saliva.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me