Webinar on Clomid, Anastrozole, HCG, DHEA, finasteride syndrome and much more

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Testosterone book authors Dr John Crisler, Nelson Vergel and Jay Campbell discuss their views and asnwer questions on clomid (clomiphene), estradiol management with anastrozole, HCG for fertility and libido, how to treat finasteride syndrome, new injectable DHEA, and subcutaneous injections

These are their books

Testosterone A Man's Guide
http://amzn.to/1UDIsnL
Testosterone Replacement Therapy-A Recipe for Success
http://amzn.to/1UDIxI0
The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual
http://bit.ly/TRTMANual

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

I downloaded the presentation to my PC and watched it last night on my big screen T.V. I have also download the other presentations that I missed and started to watch them on my T.V. also.
All I can say is GREAT!!!!!!!!
I am amazed at the amount of great information that was presented by all.
I would like to see a webcast on THYROID ISSUES. As was noted MANY folks have issues that go undiagnosed and untreated. I have HYPO and both my wife and daughter also. I also have had 1/2 my thyroid removed because of a nodule (4.5cm) that was essentially the right side of my thyroid.
Thoughts on NDT VS standard "old school" medication approach would be an intersecting thyroid segment.

ERO

I am a patient of Dr. Saya @ Defy Medical and I am going to experiment with daily injections of the Test Cyp/DHEA mix. I am currently injecting Test Prop daily so it will be no big deal for me to switch. I just hope it helps...I have low SHBG and I never "feel" much of anything from my TRT so any improvement will definitely be appreciated.

It will likely be a couple of weeks before I get the new Test and can begin and I will update the forum with my results, if any, as I go forward.

skycop00

Just caught up with the podcast. As usual great show. I so appreciate the technical talk as I have been in this game for over 13 years and have the basics down. Dr John is my personal Doctor with Defy and I love the 2 way conversations we have... I was discussing with him last week that I had been doing extensive Phase I and II detox work and have reduced my Cypionate from 80mg 2X/week to 60mg 2x/week and my test levels last test were just over 1100. I have been using I3C and Calcium D Glucarate as part of the plan and its paying off in spades.

And I know Dr John may not agree, BUT, the use of small doses of Progesterone have also been a player in reducing my (years ago) BPH. I use a dab of USP cream just behind the scrotum AM and before bed. It has been a game changer at the Prostate receptor. What counters Estrogen..??? Progesterone! Anyway..love the show and can't wait to hear more about the DHEA and new innovations. Wouldn't be nice to NEVER HAVE TO INJECT Testosterone again...WOW!!! Trailblazers...all of you!!

Anthony
FDNofFlorida.com

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale