Estrogen Blood Test Quest Ranges 60-190 pg/ml

Buy Lab Tests Online

Xerxes

I just got an estrogen blood test back from my primary. He ran it through quest and it came back at 112 pg/ml, which seems crazy high...

But the reference range is 60-190 pg/ml

When I looked at the quest website it indicated this is the range for adult male.

Does this make any sense?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Xerxes

Also since October my T numbers went from total 949 to 467 and free 288 to 108. No change in protocol. (40mg MWF, v low dose arimidex as needed by symptom).

This blood was drawn on a Tuesday (i.e one day after an injection) and I hadn't taken any arimidex for a bout a week....and then it was only 1/8mg).

My last e2 test (ultra sensitive) was 14 pg/ml....but a different range 7-49.

No reference ranges on the new T numbers...What in the world is going on?

ERO

The short answer is that it looks like your doctors did not run the correct test. He/She should be using the ultra sensitive E2 test as it is the only one that gives an accurate reading for men.

Do you have obvious high E2 symptoms like itchy/painful nips? absent any high E symptoms I would not worry about the number, but I would go get the correct test done. You can do it yourself http://www.discountedlabs.com/

Vince

Super Moderator
It does definitely looks like the wrong estrogen test, like others have said. Your doctor probably made a mistake. Your total T also looks very low. How are you feeling?

Xerxes

I am not feeling great. Had been feeling well, then bad, then well, then bad.

My T numbers dropped by 500 pts since October with no protocol or dosing change. I wonder what's going on? I see my uro on Monday.

The primary who took the above tests prescribed my buspar for my anxiety. I've been on that since Wednesday of last week.. I seem to feel a little less anxious.

It also looks like my hemoglobin, hemotocrit, and red blood cells seem up (https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?5958-Any-Insight-on-these-numbers), but not out of range, just upper limit.

I can't figure out why my T numbers would go down so much...any insight?

Vince

Super Moderator
Looks like you may have to start donating blood. You're probably feeling bad because your T is so low. I feel best when my total T is over 1000.

ERO

Unless your Test started coming to you at 100mg/ml where it used to be 200mg/ml, I cant think of anything that would cause you to drop that much with no protocol change.

Xerxes

no HCG. I am seeing my uro on Monday and he'll run his own blood. I am just confused.

One time during the summer I had a crazy low reading as well (like 74!) that I chalked up to lab error (see here: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...b-Error-(was-dif-lab)-Advice&highlight=xerxes)

I wonder if there is something actually going on with this fluctuation?

It's so crazy. I really just want to feel better and be a normal husband and wife. I feel like I am slowly losing a battle for my life.

CoastWatcher

no HCG. I am seeing my uro on Monday and he'll run his own blood. I am just confused.

One time during the summer I had a crazy low reading as well (like 74!) that I chalked up to lab error (see here: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...b-Error-(was-dif-lab)-Advice&highlight=xerxes)

I wonder if there is something actually going on with this fluctuation?

It's so crazy. I really just want to feel better and be a normal husband and wife. I feel like I am slowly losing a battle for my life.

Do you have confidence in the doctor who is managing your protocol with you? I firmly believe that the relationship you have with your doctor is of critical importance in making the difference between success and failure when it comes to androgen replacement.

Xerxes

Not really...I kind of guide him, but obviously not well. He listens to me and will kind of do what I ask, but he doesn't have much guidance on the matter.

CoastWatcher

Not really...I kind of guide him, but obviously not well. He listens to me and will kind of do what I ask, but he doesn't have much guidance on the matter.

Are you open to a new doctor, either locally or a service such as Defy Medical? You present with anxiety, odd, out-of-range lab results, and you express less than total confidence in your doctor. A change might be in order.

Calm down Xerxes...take a deep breath and relax. You're not losing the battle for your life. You just don't feel great because your TRT protocol isn't dialed in yet. You need an experienced Doctor that understands modern TRT protocols, and does this for a living...not some urologist that does it as a hobby, and can't even order the correct E2 lab work to be performed. You'll find those Doctors at Defy Medical.

Even if you don't want to change Doctors at this time, at least get a consultation from Dr. Saya or Dr. Crisler on the phone. They can review your medical/TRT history, lab work, and actually listen to what's going on with you. They can give you advice, and a protocol that you can take back to your own Doctor to implement. Trust me, it will be money well spent.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me