Bi-Blend vs Cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sean Mosher

Can anyone verify/describe the benefits, if any, of blending cypionate & enanthate versus injecting cypionate solely?

I'm currently on a bi-blend of 125 mg each (250 mg total) with current levels tested 2 weeks ago @ 814 ng/dl.

I do know several years ago when I was on 150 mg cypionate (75 mg injected twice a week) my levels always were over 1000 ng/dl, typically over 1100 ng/dl...........

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Can anyone verify/describe the benefits, if any, of blending cypionate & enanthate versus injecting cypionate solely?

I'm no expert, but I can't figure out why you would do this. As I understand it, the only differences between the two is that T-Cyp has an 8-carbon ester chain, T-Enanthate has a 7-carbon ester chain, and the fact that you can get T-Enanthate in a slightly stronger concentration (250mg/mL vs 200mg/mL). The half life is ever so slightly different.

If you don't already know specific benefits of combining the two, then I'm curious...why are you doing it?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Some Docs do it to change up the bioavailability.

Honestly, they are so close it really makes no difference and you certainly won't see of feel the difference.

Sean Mosher

It's what my TRT doc prescribed.
I haven't had any issues with it, but I don't remember the explanation for combining the 2.
Was simply re-visiting the topic.

ERO

It should "feel" the same as regular Cyp and as long as you are injecting twice weekly instead of once a week, you should be fine.

Vince

Super Moderator
It's what my TRT doc prescribed.
I haven't had any issues with it, but I don't remember the explanation for combining the 2.
Was simply re-visiting the topic.
It's probably the drug manufacturer, trying to make it sound as if it's a better testosterone. Maybe that way they can charge a little higher price?

bruin

Up until recently, a month, I was using a compunded cyp/prop blend, 80% Cyp and 20% Prop. New Dr, has prescribed sep vials of each.

Is this common? Do I automatically draw the appropriate measurement from each ?

ERO

Typically Cyp comes in 200mg/ml strength and Prop comes 100mg/ml strength so you have to be sure you take that into consideration (or double check the bottles to be sure). I have not heard off this combo before as guys are usually on one or the other.

Last edited:

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Up until recently, a month, I was using a compunded cyp/prop blend, 80% Cyp and 20% Prop. New Dr, has prescribed sep vials of each.

Is this common? Do I automatically draw the appropriate measurement from each ?

Yes, that makes more sense, as Prop is a very fast acting ester (3 carbon), which could initially get your serum levels up quickly, then the longer acting ester (cypionate) would kick-in towards the later end of the Prop ester being metabolized

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me