Traveling With HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

vic

I will be traveling by airplane and need to take HCG with me. It needs to be kept chilled. What's a good way to pack it? Should I take it in carry-on bag or put it in checked luggage? Should I take the syringes with me on board or check those in the luggage too?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BBaller

I will be traveling by airplane and need to take HCG with me. It needs to be kept chilled. What's a good way to pack it? Should I take it in carry-on bag or put it in checked luggage? Should I take the syringes with me on board or check those in the luggage too?

I can't vouch for this one personally, but I understand some guys will use these sorts of diabetic cooler packs for travel with HCG.

Please report back if you go this route and what your experiece ends up being.

Good luck vic!

vic

Thank you @BBaller for the cooler pack recommendation. I am also concerned about HCG solution getting damaged or weakened by shaking during the travel. I had heard that HCG is a delicate molecule and gets damaged by shaking. Is that true?

Ardoc

i have used an insulin cooler travel pack (link below - hope that is ok here?) for travelling and it is pretty good for shorter time frames but usually warms up after longer travel times. The "cold pack" in the cooler is a sealed liquid vial holder but it exceeds the carry-on liquid volume so I never take in my carry-on, even though I believe there are medical exceptions which are made. I do carry all meds and syringes that do not need to be cooled in my carry-on without issue.
Because of the potential to warm the HCG, I typically keep empty HCG vials and only fill them with the amount that is needed for the trip. This prevents the warming of the whole vial of HCG that you are currently using at home. http://www.amazon.com/Insulin-Protector-Case-Cooler-Blue/dp/B000VD3BX4/?tag=diabeyourcom-20

How long is your trip? If it's a week to 10 days even two weeks you'd be more than fine to leave it at home and avoid the hassle. Which there isn't much hassle, I've flown with my meds and syringes, but you can avoid the whole keeping it cool issue if you don't have to.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Fellows - The online concept that HCG is "fragile" and can damage the drug if shaken excessively is lure!

If you knew the brutal process of how the drug is manufactured you wouldn't believe it...and guess what?

When you get it and reconstitute it...it works!

Don't worry about the shaking it will go through when traveling as it will not hurt the potency of the drug whatsoever!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me