Good Fats vs Bad Fats

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince nothing sweet? No sugar in your coffee? Well you look like you are in pretty good shape.

Sometimes my girlfriend's freak out, because I'm so disciplined. I have a really good one now, she never stops me from eating what I want. The best part she's amazing in bed. :rolleyes:

RickA2

I've read, that flax seed is good for you, but I've also read that it can reduce testosterone. There are many opinions about flax seed, what is correct and what is false?

Traderj

I've read, that flax seed is good for you, but I've also read that it can reduce testosterone. There are many opinions about flax seed, what is correct and what is false?

Its pretty straight forward if it is high in polyunsaturated fatty acids its going to be bad for you. It causes a whole host of problems. Including reducing testosterone.

Flaxseed oil falls into that category. Along with soybean, vegetable, corn oils. The good fats are the saturated fats, such as lard, butter, ghee, coconut oil, and some olive oil.

JWSimpkins

I don't mind occasionally adding a tbsp of ground flax seeds to my oatmeal in the morning. The added fiber is good for bowel health and lignans supposedly aid prostate health.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me