Blood test results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Raymond

So the doc aked for bloods to betaken, the results came back that my cholestorol was high, the doc arranged for me to see the nurse for a "healthy heart check". I went today (already frustrated because talking therapies hadnt rang me) and the nurse said what are you here for? i said a healthy heart check, she replies you cant you have to be 40! im like right well the doc said thats what i needed to do. so she makes me feel tiny so so tiny because im at an appointment im not old enough for! she does general checks bp, pulse, weight and sends me away with loads of books to read. my records show how old i am so why do poeple make simple mistakes like sending me to something im to young for!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

That is sad, but not at all surprising. You need a new doctor that will treat you as a partner in your future health instead of treating you like you are in-line at the DMV.

Are you on, or thinking about TRT? If so, give Defy Medical a call. A great many of us on the forum use them and highly recommend.

That is sad, but not at all surprising. You need a new doctor that will treat you as a partner in your future health instead of treating you like you are in-line at the DMV.

Sad indeed. I can just hear the nurse telling him, "you're not supposed to be here...you're too young. Here, read this literature...NEXT!!" image.jpeg

Raymond, why were you having your blood drawn? Was it for a general physical, or was it to get checked for low testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me