Symptoms of high and low E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

DDD

I'm wondering if some of you would be willing to share, what are some of the symptoms you've experienced with high and/or low E2.

I've had difficulty stabilizing my E2 levels. And when they are too high or low (particularly when they are too high), it affects my arousal and erections. Erections aren't as strong and and I don't feel as aroused when my wife touches me. My penis doesn't feel as full during the day. Something just doesn't feel right there. Pardon me for being so blunt, but I know I'm talking to guys here. Has anyone else experienced this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lcvl

I'm wondering if some of you would be willing to share, what are some of the symptoms you've experienced with high and/or low E2.

I've had difficulty stabilizing my E2 levels. And when they are too high or low (particularly when they are too high), it affects my arousal and erections. Erections aren't as strong and and I don't feel as aroused when my wife touches me. My penis doesn't feel as full during the day. Something just doesn't feel right there. Pardon me for being so blunt, but I know I'm talking to guys here. Has anyone else experienced this?

Same experience here. That lack of fullness feeling down there. Libido might feel average /normal but still some ED present.
Nipples feeling a bit harder than usual (depending on the time of the day). Lack of self confidence very slowly creeping up (very subtle). More passive /less proactive attitude about life.

I'm on 50mg +50mg im injections a week with both total and free test slightly above the upper range. Last time I checked E2 at 42 using the standard test (I live in Europe). Been self medicating with 0.25mg of anastrozol twice per week for the past two weeks. I guess it's too early for me to draw conclusions.

CoastWatcher

What are your most recent estardiol levels, via the sensitive assay?

DDD

CoastWatcher, I've only recently learned about the differences between the standard and sensitive assay. So most of my previous labs were done in the standard. But here's the most recent ones....

9-29-15-- TT 832, FT 239, E2 37 (standard) This is on 60 mgs twice weekly no AI

11-2-15-- TT 844, FT didn't measure, E2 38 (standard). This is on 80 ms twice weekly, no AI.

11-16-15-- TT 601, FT 123, E2 30 (I think that was sensitive assay). This was on 60 mgs, twice weekly, but taking anastrozole .25mg three times a week (MWF).

All tests were done on Monday before my next injection. I'm doing a Mon and Thur AM injection regimen.

DDD

I'd be curious to know your results after a couple more weeks. Do you feel anything different with using the anastrozole?

9-29-15-- TT 832, FT 239, E2 37 (standard) This is on 60 mgs twice weekly no AI

11-2-15-- TT 844, FT didn't measure, E2 38 (standard). This is on 80 ms twice weekly, no AI.

11-16-15-- TT 601, FT 123, E2 30 (I think that was sensitive assay). This was on 60 mgs, twice weekly, but taking anastrozole .25mg three times a week (MWF).

All tests were done on Monday before my next injection. I'm doing a Mon and Thur AM injection regimen.

Oy vey...DDD, you're not helping yourself out by jacking up your protocol every couple of weeks. One week you're taking a higher dosage of Test with no AI, then 2 weeks later you've lowered your Test dosage with a huge dose of AI. Does your Doctor know you're doing this? Whatever you're doing, it doesn't sound like it's working.

Do yourself a favor and get the proper lab tests done, and call Defy. You need a Doctor that knows what he's doing to get you on the right track, and dialed in. Quit chasing your tail around in a circle, and get'er done!

DDD

Jackie, the TRT doc knew I was doing this. He has recommended that I stay on a regimen a few weeks before I change, but I've been impatient, I know. I've been wanting to get back to where I was on TRT before issues came. So I can't fully blame the doc.

We have sat down to talk recently and decided on the 60 mgs a week twice weekly, no AI. He told me wait at least 3-4 weeks before doing another lab or changing anything so my body can adjust. So I'm trying to be patient.

He is a medical director for an insurance company. The TRT clinic he doses on top of this full time job. The personel at the clinic are nurses and a nurse practitioner. He comes in to look over lab results and meet with new clients or when a current client, like me, wants to meet together with questions. The clinic also offers HGH, Vit B12, and weight lose programs. I don't do any of that though.

DDD

I am going to wait out this current protocol the TRT doc has me on, and if I can't get dialed in, I will contact Defy. Actually, I may even contact them for an initial consultation simply to get some independent advice.

What exactly can I expect from them? What happens in the initial consultation?

DDD

Vince, why do people use HCG with their TRT? That increases libido? I've been told HCG is only for guys who still want to have children and that it is expensive.

I am going to wait out this current protocol the TRT doc has me on, and if I can't get dialed in, I will contact Defy. Actually, I may even contact them for an initial consultation simply to get some independent advice.

Understood. Sounds like your Doctor is trying to dial you in, but you really need to be more patient.

From your other post, you asked about HCG. Hasn't your Doctor mentioned this drug to you, or offered to add it to your protocol? If not, why not? Out of all the drugs in the TRT regimen, HCG is probably the cheapest, and it does some very important things.

When you start injecting Testosterone, your body will stop producing its own endogenous testosterone. HCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH (Luteinizing Hormone), and triggering the production and release of testosterone.

Another side effect of TRT is testicular atrophy. HCG will restore and maintain testicular size.

One more thing Dr. Crisler talked about in the latest video conference (on the home page of this website) was about HCG "backfilling the pathways" to the many LH receptor sites in the body. A very important benefit of HCG.

DDD said:
What exactly can I expect from them? What happens in the initial consultation?

On my initial consultation, I was on the phone with Dr. Saya for over an hour. We talked about everything from my medical history, my symptoms, the different protocols available, my lab results in detail, the compounding pharmacies they use, and the cost involved. After all of this, you're not under any obligation to sign up with Defy Medical. The choice is yours at this point. No hard sell...very professional.

DDD

Understood. Sounds like your Doctor is trying to dial you in, but you really need to be more patient.

From your other post, you asked about HCG. Hasn't your Doctor mentioned this drug to you, or offered to add it to your protocol? If not, why not? Out of all the drugs in the TRT regimen, HCG is probably the cheapest, and it does some very important things.

When you start injecting Testosterone, your body will stop producing its own endogenous testosterone. HCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH (Luteinizing Hormone), and triggering the production and release of testosterone.

Another side effect of TRT is testicular atrophy. HCG will restore and maintain testicular size.

One more thing Dr. Crisler talked about in the latest video conference (on the home page of this website) was about HCG "backfilling the pathways" to the many LH receptor sites in the body. A very important benefit of HCG.

On my initial consultation, I was on the phone with Dr. Saya for over an hour. We talked about everything from my medical history, my symptoms, the different protocols available, my lab results in detail, the compounding pharmacies they use, and the cost involved. After all of this, you're not under any obligation to sign up with Defy Medical. The choice is yours at this point. No hard sell...very professional.

Jackie, I have read about HCG and I think I pretty much understand its use. The reason I was given as to why my local clinic doesn't use it is they say it is really only for guys want to maintain a sperm count and plan to have more children. So they don't offer it.

DDD

Jackie, I do realize I need to be more patient. It's just that whenever there was a libido or erection issue, the lab test (standard) always showed my E2 was high 30s or low 40s or above. That's why I concluded that my E2 was too high and I would lower my T dose or use AI. But now some of the members say it might not have been high E2 after all, but that maybe it was too low. So now I'm wondering if I should start from scratch with my TRT.

Jackie, I have read about HCG and I think I pretty much understand its use. The reason I was given as to why my local clinic doesn't use it is they say it is really only for guys want to maintain a sperm count and plan to have more children. So they don't offer it.

If the clinic you use gave this as the only reason they don't offer HCG to their patients, you need to find another clinic/doctor asap. The doctor is supposed to know more about TRT than the patient...not the other way around.

DDD said:
So now I'm wondering if I should start from scratch with my TRT.

You need to start with someone like Defy, and follow their instructions.

DDD

Thank you. So, from what I'm reading, does HCG also help with libido. I know any libido issues are hormonal, because I don't have any other medical issues, no diabetes, blood flow is OK, had stress test, etc.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
DDD

Libido is more than based on hormones.

Yes, HCG helps increase libido. However, that claim is purely anecdotal from most of us using it with TRT. There is not a single study that has concluded that HCG improves libido. That is why many clinics still do not prescribe it.

sex drive factors.jpg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching