The Definitive TRT MANual-View Some Free Content from the Book

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jay Campbell

Hey Guys!

If you're looking to give a nice stocking stuffer gift for the Holidays, my book is a great resource for any Man looking to understand how to use TRT in the context of health and longevity.

You can purchase it here on Amazon.

For the next couple of weeks I'll be posting some different pages from the book. Feel free to comment here or email me directly with any questions.

I would also encourage you to check out my interview with Joshua Smith of GSD Mode.

To your ultimate Health now and in 2016!

Introduction

In the past 25 years, we’ve been deluged with an endless stream of marketing gimmicks and hyperbolized ad campaigns in newsprint, magazines, television, radio and, most of all, the internet—all designed to sell the latest and greatest “testosterone booster” supplement. To my knowledge, nearly every one of them is a total scam. These products are nothing more than unproven snake oil sold to millions of unsuspecting men who believe and buy into the hype. Men who would do anything to look and feel better. The only thing these supplements have ever done is emptied the bank accounts of those swallowing their "magic pills."

In addition to stopping men from being deceived by the false claims of test booster supplement manufacturers, I wanted to create a definitive resource guide for all men seeking knowledge of legitimate testosterone products, replacement therapy and everything it entails. I had to also consider the greater sociopolitical climate and the controversy surrounding “testosterone” as the taboo and polarizing topic the media has made it out to be.

Whether you are reading this book already convinced of the merits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (otherwise known as TRT throughout this book), or entirely new to the instrumental role testosterone plays in your life, there is a singular fact that bears repeating; Testosterone is what makes men, MEN. The science of this is indisputable. Testosterone, when administered properly and in clinical dose fashion, has the potential to revitalize male life across every conceivable aspect of health. Whether it be increased musculature, improved metabolic health, or the improved cognitive and psychologic benefits, testosterone CAN BE your “silver bullet.”

If you are one of the fortunate who has already sought out TRT and experienced its many benefits, this book will educate you to the bleeding edge of TRT science and strategy. It will be your bible for making the most informed decision possible when working with a progressive TRT physician and/or designing your own customized TRT therapy.

Or, you may be one of the millions whose natural testosterone levels have declined so dramatically that your “zest” for life no longer exists. Whether you’re in your 30s or younger, or even approaching "middle age," deep inside, you question whether it is your destiny to endure feeling this lousy.

My book is proof positive your life does not have to be this way. Not only can it be avoided, it can be made nonexistent through the transformative power of testosterone replacement therapy. I encourage you to read on to understand how TRT can be your paradigm-changing solution for living an exciting and purposeful life.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching