My first T blood test results .. is it low enough to start a program?

Buy Lab Tests Online

lurky

Hello,
I'm a 45 yr old male, 175 lbs and pretty fit, and just got my first T test...
My number is 432, which seems to definitely be on the low side.
I'm new to this and am looking for the general opinion, would you start therapy is this was your number?
I got the test because I was thinking about starting therapy just to increase my energy level, etc.
Also, what do you think of anavar? I've read this is a good T medication if you are concerned about hair loss.
And is therapy ever covered by insurance?
Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. TRT, testosterone replacement therapy, is - for virtually all of us who have undertaken it - a lifetime commitment. Are you aware that by taking exogenous testosterone, be it via injection or topical gel/cream, you own natural production of testosterone will shut down? Should you wish to stop using testosterone, you'll have to use a restart protocol. In other words, this is not to be entered into lightly. What other lab tests do you have? Free testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin, psa, and full thyroid panel, at a minimum, are usually measured. Your total testosterone is at a point that most doctors would think long and hard before prescribing TRT. Are you planning a self-directed program?

ERO

Anavar is not legal in the US for TRT (not judging, just mentioning) so are you located in another country by chance?

Vitamin_C

TT of 432 is on the low side, are you symptomatic? I am 33 and was in the high 400's, low 500's before I decided to try out TRT. You will spend the first year of TRT possibly trying to get dialed in with TT, free T, thyroids, estrogen etc. For me, I started on 50mg of T-gel daily application and 500 iu of hcg a week. The 50mg of T-gel barely budged my TT so I am now upping it to 100mg per day. It is a game of adjustments, that is why you and your doctor need to be knowledgeable on the most current TRT data.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me