Dosing Test

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nick23

Took a 200mg dose Saturday of cyp just started new reg-mine with HCG 350iu 3x weekly I have had insomnia and a bit of mania going on since. This Saturday I was thinking of cutting it down to 150 then continuing then testing blood when due? Opnions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nick23

Right since I use not use HCG the HCG raises the test levels and obviously I am producing way to much total insomnia going on and was blaming the antrasole but I am thinking it's the test levels feel all wound up thanks.

Nick23

Vince you think I should push my Saturday Injection to let this 200mg shot on Saturday out usaully clears up 3-4 days but I"m still going thanks.

Loki

We have a similar protocol... I was on 200MG of cyp every Wednesday... Total T morning of shot was always 850-950... I add in HCG twice per week at 250 units per day and my total T jumped to over 1300... I have never had insomnia but I have felt the higher the T the less sleep I needed... I am awaiting my appointment with Defy to overlook my protocol and better testing...

CoastWatcher

Took a 200mg dose Saturday of cyp just started new reg-mine with HCG 350iu 3x weekly I have had insomnia and a bit of mania going on since. This Saturday I was thinking of cutting it down to 150 then continuing then testing blood when due? Opnions?

Didn't you post earlier that you had tests run through Defy? Is this the protocol they prescribed?

Loki

Didn't you post earlier that you had tests run through Defy? Is this the protocol they prescribed?

I am just maintaining my old protocol until my appointment with Defy... My bloodwork should be in Monday then I will get next available with Dr. Saya... I am looking forward to the results because many of the labs will be a first for me... Seems like a lot of other doctors go with a standard of 200MG per week... I actually felt good I just added in the HCG for testicular atrophy and it looks like I responded better than expected for such a lose dose...

Nick23

Was either that or do the weekly or break it up into 2 shots each week either way I think the 200mg cyp with the hcg now is overkill for me.

Loki

Was either that or do the weekly or break it up into 2 shots each week either way I think the 200mg cyp with the hcg now is overkill for me.

I have your protocol with less HCG per dose and 1 less day and I was at 1323 with a range of 250-1100... So I would think you are high...

Loki

A little bit but way to wound up etc.. Think I have to be at like 150iu on it.

I hope to start with them next week but hopefully you can call or email for advice... Let us know... Did they have any preference to shots vs. creams/gels?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me