Preliminary Labs - Thoughts?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MJ23

Not all done yet, but here is what I have so far. my LH is low? what does that mean? I posted somewhere the other day that I have no sex drive, ED and I feel like I did before I started TRT.
Testosterone,Free and Total
Testosterone, Serum 697
Comment:

High

mg/dL
mg/dL
ratio units

5- 40
0- 990.0 - 5.0

Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males

up to 40 years old.
Free Testosterone(Direct) Will Follow
DHEA-Sulfate 326.1
TSH 2.490
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 0.1
Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum

- 416.3 01
- 4.500 01
- 8.6 01
- 4.0 01
Page 2 of 6
© 1995-2015 Laboratory Corporation of America® HoldingsAll Rights Reserved - Enterprise Report Version: 1.00

Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 1.0
Roche ECLIA methodology.
According to the American Urological Association, Serum PSA should
decrease and remain at undetectable levels after radical
prostatectomy. The AUA defines biochemical recurrence as an initial

T. Chol/HDL Ratio
Men Women
1/2 Avg.Risk 3.4 3.3
Avg.Risk 5.0 4.4

2X Avg.Risk 9.6
3X Avg.Risk 23.4
ng/dL 348

ug/dL 102.6uIU/mL 0.450
Low mIU/mL 1.7ng/mL 0.0

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MJ23

I can't read that and no way I am going to try; can you edit your post and reformat so your labs are readable?

Thank you.

Is this a little clearer? Not all of the tests are back.

Testosterone 697
Comment: High
DHEA-Sulfate 326.1
TSH 2.490
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), 0.1

CoastWatcher

Is this a little clearer? Not all of the tests are back.

Testosterone 697
Comment: High
DHEA-Sulfate 326.1
TSH 2.490
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), 0.1

I don't see your free testosterone level, but it would appear you had it measured. Did you? Your are on TRT, your LH is going to be suppressed. Will your estradiol levels be posted?

697 TT is nothing to be happy about. Its not BAD, but so much room for improvement. Waiting on FT and E2 readings before I say anything further.

MJ23

I am guessing i would be better off waiting until I get them all back. I have started the process at Defy Med and go for my physical in 45 minutes.

I am just anxious and tired of being tired and "broke" if that makes sense.....

MJ23

Walgreens would not do my physical, so I am going to a chiro tomorrow. I knew those Take Care clinics were crap...

MJ23

It is really hard to post my results as the format is hell but this may be an issue:
Estradiol, Sensitive 31.6 pg/mL RANGE = 8.0 - 35.0

ERO

Your ratio is your Total T of 697 divided by your E2 of 31.6 = 22. The ideal ratio range is between 14 and 20 so you *may* be a bit high on E2, but definitely not excessively. Do you have any high E2 symtoms? soft erections, inability to maintain an erection; water retention (less frequent urination), leading to excessive sweating, including more than 2-3 pounds of weight loss after an intense cardio workout; blood pressure spikes or high blood pressure (from the water retention); insomnia; hot flushing (flushing around the ears or on the face); night sweats (from estradiol lowering, causing loss of water retention); bloating; brain fog (like your head is in a bubble)

Also, are you on, or have you tried HCG as part of your TRT? Some guys get a boost in libido with it, others do not.

DHT is hugely important to libido, did your blood work include DHT by chance?

ERO

Defy will get you squared away quickly on this. Some guys are very sensitive to E2, others not so much. You maybe more on the sensitive side.

MJ23

Physical is done. Doctor was skeptical, advised me to go to the urologist. Was bashing TRT. It was at a med center....

I used my nurse practitioner and she was curious in a good way to how it worked, I really like her. Her MD on the other hand is back asswards on the subject, real judgemental, I walked out the one and only time I saw her.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am having my consultation with Dr. Crisler instead of Dr. Saya at Defy - is that a good thing/nuetral/or bad?

They are both great doctors, I've never used Dr. Crisler. But I always had a protocol in mind before talking to my doctor. Like using Nelson's protocol for injecting T and hcg in my shoulders.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me