Trying to "dial" in with out the use of arimidex - Question about blood testing

Buy Lab Tests Online

HoustonTX

I had recently posted that I was trying to discontinue my use of arimidex, because I was having trouble staying dialed in and was would like to take less meds to achive my results, if possible. I had switched to injecting 50mgs of test and 250ius of HCG EOD as opposed to 100mg of test and 500ius of HCG every 3.5 days and .25mgs of adex every 3.5 days. 10 days into it, I felt like my estradiol was high and got the female hormone panel from Private MD labs. My test was over 1500 and my estradiol was 55. So, I lowered my test to 40mgs EOD, (took my adex 2X that week, and I kept the HCG the same, hoping that the lower test would result in lower estradiol. The last time I took the adex was Sunday. I was feeling better by Monday, and I got the sensitive estradiol test Tuesday. I did not take the adex this past week but I did take some DIM twice and took 50mgs of zinc, hoping to naturally keep my estradiol lower. I "felt" like I knocked my estradiol too low (I was having trouble and had to focus to orgasm during sex).

I just got my sensitive e test back today and it was 53 which is too high.

I have read on this forum that you need to stick with something for 2-3 weeks, but blood work should be pretty definitive. I was going to try to lower the test injections down again to 30mgs EOD. Am I not giving a new protocol long enough and adjusting too quickly? How long does it take to see a new protocol in your bloodwork and how often should you get it done. My gut tells me every week, possible.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You should only be having blood drawn and tested in a trough, right before your next injection...please confirm. I suspect you are not with a T read of over 1500.

Vince

Super Moderator
Keep the same protocol for at least six weeks, 53 estradiol could be ok with that high of testosterone. Number one how are you feeling?

HoustonTX

You should only be having blood drawn and tested in a trough, right before your next injection...please confirm. I suspect you are not with a T read of over 1500.

I was surprised by this testosterone read as well. I've always understood my trough as the day that I would be getting my next injection and obviously before I get that injection. However, on EOD injections that would be every other day right before I get my next injection which is when I got the blood test done.

HoustonTX

Keep the same protocol for at least six weeks, 53 estradiol could be ok with that high of testosterone. Number one how are you feeling?
I feel good today, but the goal of my changing protocols was to get fewer highs and lows. That hasn't changed. One day I'll feel good and then I'll feel off both psychologically, physically, energy level, libido and sexual performance. I know every day isn't going to be a fantastic day, so I'm not unrealistic. But, like I said I'm just trying to get fewer peaks and valleys

HoustonTX

I know that quite a few of the members on here don't use arimidex. They also don't take 200mgs of test a week either. So, i'm trying to find that level of testosterone to where I don't need my Arimidex, but I'm not sure how often I should get blood work and adjust, if necessary

Your SHBG reading is going to have a lot to do with your T readings on an EOD protocol. Have you had that tested? I presume if your on 40mg EOD and still having T upwards of 1500 that would be an educated guess that you're SHBG is either normal, or high. Using an AI isn't bad, it's that most use too much and drive their E2 too low. .25mg more than twice per week is too much. YOu can formulate you're own in different methods like dissolving tablets in a measured amount of alcohol, such as Vodka, and dosing yourself much less than .25mg.

HoustonTX

Thanks, Vince. I did just recently have my SHGB tested with a doctor that I had decided not to go back to. I'm not sure how accurate his lab results are though, because when he had my testosterone tested it had me at a level of 545. I've had over 30 blood test done over the past three years, and I've never been that low. I'm usually between 1200 and 900. But, his lab results show my SHBG at 32 on a scale of 10-55

32 is pretty fair, I'm sure it was from Quest or LabCorp which are the two major labs. You might go down to 30mg EOD like you're thinking and see what numbers you can get in 4 weeks. I'd suggest T, FT, Sens E2 and SHBG. Those smaller doses should help you cope with very little or no AI.

HoustonTX

So, my testosterone level reading more recently of over 1500 didn't make sense to me either. The docs test which was done about a month ago had a good range of 200-1000 for testosterone

HoustonTX

It was probably through quest or LabCorp. He sent me my results on an Excel spreadsheet, so I can't tell what lab it was from. I did think from the start, though, that I would have to lower my test injections below 200mg weekly to somewhere closer to 100-150. I'm just trying to make minor adjustments as I go to find out what that level needs to be

HoustonTX

I'll try dropping it down to 30mgs EOD, get my sensitive estradiol test done in another week. Then have test and estradiol tested in another 3 weeks. What's the goal of getting shgb tested again?

I'll try dropping it down to 30mgs EOD, get my sensitive estradiol test done in another week. Then have test and estradiol tested in another 3 weeks. What's the goal of getting shgb tested again?

IN short, it will tell us how fast your body metabolizes T. Low means you go through it quickly and (could) benefit with EOD injections, less peaks and valleys.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me