Latest lab results on 100mg cream T up to 825 fell free to coment

Buy Lab Tests Online

roadglide

Hey guys these are my recent labs. On 50mg I didn't see a bump in T and stayed at 200, then when I started 100mg it jumped to 825. My Doc uses some high end labs, but this time he only did a few tests. I could post my pre T labs if anyone is curious.

Estradiol 28.3 .............................25.8-60.7
Human sex hormone 32............... 10-80
Testosterone 825.........................348-1197
Free T 19.40...............................4.7-24.4

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Based on the ranges provided, you had your estradiol run with the so-called standard assay - it's really of no value to managing hormonal levels in hypogonadal men. The good news is that you're more than likely posting an actual estradiol level lower than this test indicates; not much to worry about for this particular reading. Just be sure your doctor selects the "sensitive" estradiol test in the future. Is he monitoring your hemoglobin, hematocrit, full thyroid panel, and psa?

roadglide

Yea he is, don't have those labs in front of me, but he normally does more tests. In march he will. I'll double check on the hematocrit. Is that hemoglobin the A1c test for diabetes or something else?

roadglide

Wow...what a great link! Thanks CW!

I did find some other tests from my most recent labs. Still looking for others.

PSA, total (ng/ml) .2...............1-3.9
hemoglobin g/dl 14.5...............12.5-17.00
hematocrit% 44......................36-50

Vitamin_C

I am on 10% gel at 50mg per day, awaiting lab results here in a week. If I am not in the 800-1000 range I will bump it up to 100mg per day, I am also on hcg 250iu twice weekly, hopefully that will nudge me up there.

roadglide

roadglide, all the labs you posted look good. My main question is how are you feeling.

Well Vince I've only been at normal T levels for about six weeks. I haven't felt any different in this time. At 50 mg my T hadn't increased at all. My Doc then upped my dose to 100mg. I was thinking my T would not improve and was hoping to start Cyp injections but to my surprise my T had increased to 825. So I really couldn't tell. However I do feel better overall, and can not pinpoint why because of many lifestyle improvements. After trying to get serious about fixing my ED and having asymptomatic heart disease, quite smoking 1.5 years ago, started eating right, lost weight, and going to the gym three days a week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me