biopsy results and psa levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

k.a.reese

i posted a thread on 9-28-14 about psa levels going up after starting trt-sorry i did not get back sooner to everyone who gave me great advice--my apologies-my life has been going around in circles-a time of wind and dizziness-new job-a lot of hassels-but everything is good now--anyway my psa went up to 6.7-the urologists wanted to do biopsies-i had them done and they came back negative for prostate cancer-12 samples-needless to say-pain-fear of cancer and infection and worry about the results-but all turned out well-a very enlightening book i have just read written by richard j. ablin-"the great prostate hoax-how big medicine hijacked the psa test and caused a public health disaster"dr.ablin is the researcher who discovered psa-he has lectured for about 20 years that psa is not specific for prostate cancer as psa is in healthy tissue and also in cancerous tissue-anyway read the book-more information in the book than i can post here-i also have been seeing a new doctor in dennison ohio-dr.TIM McKNIGHT-he specializes in trt-he put me on a testosterone lipo 200 mg/ml 2 times a day-thyroid 60mg 1 time per day-dhea 75 mg 1 time per day-all from med quest pharmacy in utah-my dhea is now 548-free testosterone is now 229pg/ml-total testosterone is now 1433ng/dl-free triiodothyronine is now 3.3pg/ml----so thanks to everyone for your advice in the past year-also i just bought 2 bottles of pomi-t-for prostate health- any feed back on this product will greatly appreciated--thanks again--------------------keith

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching