platelet apheresis

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Before I started TRT, I would do double blood cell donations. But it always cause my iron to drop very low, sometimes to a point where I could not donate any blood.

Vince

Super Moderator
Is this Double Blood cell donation the same as platelet apheresis?
Apheresis is a medical procedure that involves removing whole blood from a donor or patient and separating the blood into individual components so that one particular component can be removed. The remaining blood components then are re-introduced back into the bloodstream of the patient or donor.
Apheresis is used for the collection of donor blood components (such a platelets or plasma) as well as for the treatment for certain medical conditions in which a part of the blood that contains disease-provoking elements is removed.
http://www.medicinenet.com/hemapheresis/article.htm

As I understand it this or whole blood will reduce HCT/HGB the same amounts, over time. You can only do the Aspheris(?) every 12 weeks and whole blood 7 weeks. Aspheris reduces HCT by 6 points (ideally) and you can't do it as often. So in the time you can do two whole bloods and one Aspheris your numbers basically come out the same.

get'n there

Apheresis is a medical procedure that involves removing whole blood from a donor or patient and separating the blood into individual components so that one particular component can be removed. The remaining blood components then are re-introduced back into the bloodstream of the patient or donor.
Apheresis is used for the collection of donor blood components (such a platelets or plasma) as well as for the treatment for certain medical conditions in which a part of the blood that contains disease-provoking elements is removed.
http://www.medicinenet.com/hemapheresis/article.htm

I believe its being said that platelet apheresis lowers HTC better or more than giving whole blood. Plus you can give more often than the 8 wks of time required for whole blood. You can do Platelets twice a week if you have a problem with HTC.

So, can you confirm this?

get'n there

As I understand it this or whole blood will reduce HCT/HGB the same amounts, over time. You can only do the Aspheris(?) every 12 weeks and whole blood 7 weeks. Aspheris reduces HCT by 6 points (ideally) and you can't do it as often. So in the time you can do two whole bloods and one Aspheris your numbers basically come out the same.

Based on what I know you can do whole Blood every 8 wks. Its easy to look up. You can do Aspheris 2 times a week & you can look this up. This being the case you would be way off.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me