Lump after giving myself injection.

Buy Lab Tests Online

copacetic25

I have been inject Test cyp and HCG for about 6 months in my hips, twice a week. But for the first time have a decent size lump in the spot I injected 3 days ago. Does this happen from time to time? Should I be concerned?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

That use to happen to me often (greater than 50% of the time), back when I was combining a large dose of cyp & b-12 all in the same syringe. It was probably a volume thing. Doesn't sound like it happens to you much as this was the first time. I'd suggest rubbing your injection spot. I bet after a good massage, it's gone in 2-3 days.

Helboi

It happens. I've had it happen probably less than 5 times in the past 9 months (6 of those months doing 2 injections a week). I make sure to massage the area for a minute or two after each one and that seems to help.

I just had one, fairly sore knot/swelling, it happens from time-to-time, I never "feel" any different because of it, I only shoot .25ml at a time so it's not a lot of fluid. 2-3 days and it's gone.

CoastWatcher

The nurse in my doctor's office, her husband is on TRT, told me she looks at these things as a "cost of doing business." I have yet to develop one, but fully expect to.

This can often depend on who made your testosterone.
Brand name, or manufactured testosterone cyp such as Pfizer often use a thicker cottonseed oil (pharmacists call it a "dirty oil" compared to grape or sesame). In addition, there is a huge variation in preservative use in these injectables between manufacturers. Benzyl Alcohol is a common preservative that will cause irritation as described above. Most brand name and many compounded cypionates simply contain too much BA.

I personally use a compounded test cyp from both Empower and APS pharmacy using grapeseed oil and low percentage of BA. Never had a negative response since using them.

A reaction like this can also occur for other reasons, such as passing through vasculature during injection which causes swelling/lumps that will reside. Also, mixing testosterone with other compounds that have a different ph or preservative ratio can cause this as well.

Do not put ice on it as that will slow the healing process and metabolism of the medication from the injection site. Use heat and massage.

I get my maybe 1 in 20 injection lumps using the compounded APS product via Defy. I chalk it up to an expected event given the frequency I shoot, and perhaps a lapse in my technique from one-time to the next. This is in my upper/outer thigh.

bruin

yeah, like most responses above, it happens from time to time, possibly the only thing to consider would be a discomfort / irritation at the site which I understand would be a reaction to the particular suspension being used.
b ut from your post that is not the case here

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching