received blood tests and T is 850 with transdermal so won't try cyp. what's Dr Cristler HGC protocal

Buy Lab Tests Online

roadglide

Didn't go in to see my Doc yet, but heard my T has gone from 200 to 850 upping compound cream from 50mg per day to 100mg per day. I was kind of dissapounted. Was hoping to start cypronate. Don't really feel any different, but it's only been a month on the 100mg dose.

Does anyone know what Dr. Cristler protocal is for starting out with HGC while on a transdermal?

I doubt my Dr has ever used HGC, even though he specializes in men's health.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Henry

In his book, he said that it's 100iu's a day........starting.

I'm at 150iu's a day and have been for over a year now.

Henry

Injecting daily...really?

He said in the book that daily injections and daily applications of transdermal T was the best approach.........that's what he said.

I've gone from 350iu's on M-W-F to 150iu's daily and I didn't feel a difference. Now, my labs showed a higher testosterone because I had them done on the day I took a 350iu shot and applied Androgel versus taking the 150iu shot, but, I didn't feel any different versus 350, three times a week and 5 daily.

roadglide

He said in the book that daily injections and daily applications of transdermal T was the best approach.........that's what he said.

I've gone from 350iu's on M-W-F to 150iu's daily and I didn't feel a difference. Now, my labs showed a higher testosterone because I had them done on the day I took a 350iu shot and applied Androgel versus taking the 150iu shot, but, I didn't feel any different versus 350, three times a week and 5 daily.

Thanks Henry, nothing like real world data! What time of day to you take you Gel and HGC?

Henry

Hi,
I do both, first thing in the morning. I have a routine. I get up, shower and apply the Androgel. Then I inject the HCG and go about my day.

I forgot to mention, my E2 is lower on the 150 a day, just like my testosterone was lower but that is because I took a lower dose of HCG. Like I said before, I don't feel a difference either way so I chose the everyday shot of HCG because it's easier to fit in my routine. I might forget to take a shot every M,W,F but I won't forget to take a shot everyday, especially since I'm applying Androgel everyday.

Henry

And when I say lower on everyday shots, my E2 went from 27 to 22 and my testosterone went from 838 to 790. Both were very negligible and I didn't even feel a difference. If it weren't for the lab results, I wouldn't have known a thing.

roadglide

Good info, sounds like you have it figured out pretty well.

Where do you apply the Gel? I was doing the inside of forearms, but started to grow hair. I just moved to the shoulders a couple days ago.

Last edited:

OMI100

Hmmmm
FWIW
I use T cream from Empower at 200MG/ML. I use 1/2 ML so I am using 100MG per 1/2 ML. A verrrrrrrry small amount. Less than a 1/2 teaspoon.... More like a 1/4 teaspoon. I apply under one arm (near arm pit) and rotate arms daily. It works for me.... Last labs total T was 785 (348-1197) and free t was 11.6 (6.6-18.1). Cost is very reasonable.
BTW I recently started HCG at 125IU/day also. I am due to get labs ran again as I have been on the HCG for a month. I will order some labs and see about getting to labcorp sometime next week to get blood drawn and see where I am at 30 days post HCG.

roadglide

Interesting, let us now your lab results if you don't mind.

I get my cream from women's international pharmacy. 100mg/gram daily recent test was 825. Getting ready to email my Doc about HGC now that I'm armed with more knowledge.

Don't know if I'm ready to enlist for daily injections or not. I'll have to think about that one.

CoastWatcher

Interesting, let us now your lab results if you don't mind.

I get my cream from women's international pharmacy. 100mg/gram daily recent test was 825. Getting ready to email my Doc about HGC now that I'm armed with more knowledge.

Don't know if I'm ready to enlist for daily injections or not. I'll have to think about that one.

Injections become a matter of routine. It's your call, but don't let anxiety about needles be the deciding factor. All the best

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Your total serum of 850 is one variable, but knowing your Free/Bio Test result will provide a better picture of where you're at. Actually, the entire picture from CBCs to thyroid all play a role in well being. If you can post ALL labs, we can provide better comments.

Henry

That was the one thing with injections.....the numbers were always steady. With Androgel, I've gone from 838 to 698 all on the same 4 pumps and testing at the same time, same facility, on different days. My free has gone from 16.1 all the way to 24 on the same 4 pumps.

I once read that the creams and gels have some sort of variability to them so I guess that's what it is.

roadglide

Your total serum of 850 is one variable, but knowing your Free/Bio Test result will provide a better picture of where you're at. Actually, the entire picture from CBCs to thyroid all play a role in well being. If you can post ALL labs, we can provide better comments.

Thanks Chris I'll start a new post with all my numbers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me