New guy here, few questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jetvictor

Hello all. I been lurking on these forums for sometime now, and after going through my doctor, I gave up and went to a clinic to try to fix my problems. I'm 28 years old, having all the symptoms of fatigue all the time, memory fog, hard to remember stuff, low energy and no improvements at the gym, maintain libido for 1 minute or less and then it dies. (wife supportive and tries her best) I've been suffering for years. Although I can't make the relationship but I felt that accutane messed me up when I took it 4 years ago. I never thought testosterone could be a problem for me but it is. So my blood work came back kinda OK but still low for my age. I'm tired of being tired all the time. I strength train on and off for 5 years and can't make progress/always tired/skipping days.

Total test: 425ng/dL (348-1197)
Free test: 11ng/dL (5-24ng/dL)
Estradiol: 24.4pg/mL (25.8-60.7)
FSH: 4.5mlU (1.5-12.4)
LH: 4.3mlU (1.7-8.6)
SHBG: 20 (10-80)

My doctor want to put me on clomid 15mg everyday for 30 days to see if it can jumpstart my testosterone and improve symptoms. If it works, does the testosterone continue staying high after being off of it or do people take clomid forever if it keeps working? Is it a permanent fix long term?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Some people can jump-start their natural T production with Clomid, for example bodybuilders that use it as part of PCT after a cycle to get their natural T production back. For others it only works as long as you stay on Clomid. The only way to know for sure is to try it and then see if you maintain a high enough T level after, say 60 days on Clomid and then see what happens without it. If it doesn't work then going on twice weekly T injections may be the way to go.

CoastWatcher

Based on the ranges associated with the estradiol value you posted, it is likely that you did not have your estradiol measured via the so-called sensitive assay. Meaning: your E2 is probably even lower than the posted reading. For future testing make sure your doctor orders the sensitive test. It is the only one that is of value to men working to balance their hormones.

Jetvictor

Based on the ranges associated with the estradiol value you posted, it is likely that you did not have your estradiol measured via the so-called sensitive assay. Meaning: your E2 is probably even lower than the posted reading. For future testing make sure your doctor orders the sensitive test. It is the only one that is of value to men working to balance their hormones.

Hmm, that's interesting. Okay, I will go on it for 4 weeks and get my blood work done again with the results. I'll ask to get the e2 done. If men do get low estrogen, how do they raise it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me