How to balance low ferritin and blood fdonations to decrease hematocrit elevations caused by TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

ipi

Guys, anyone here with low ferratin? I normally have HCT amd HB In higher ranges even before starting TRT. I did my first donation after being 5 weeks on TRT and at that time my Ferratin was 59 (50-400 range). After donation I am at 30 (almost gone). According to dr. Saya my pain and aches can be because ofow Ferratin and high E2. What to do with this kind a situation as I already see my HCT climbing up. I started iron which may increase the HCT and HB At a faster pace. Does frequeant dosing help? What should be the best approach?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Id be more inclined to get your Iron up than HCT/HB at a faster pace. Those two are typically high on TRT anyway but you'll get turned away for donation with low ferritin. Option there which Dr Saya will do is therapeutic phlebotomy if you're otherwise "unqualified" to donate. Most blood banks have a process for this, with Dr's order.

ipi

But how do I make sure that my HCT increases at a slower speed not needing a phlebotomy soon, while I am working on IRON?

ipi

Ok so I ll keep a watch on my HB, HCT and Ferratin levels. My iron serum seems to be in the good range HCT is 50 and HB is 16.9 currently. How does iron relate to Ferratin?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Ferritin is key to control the amount of iron available to the body. Ferritin is a protein that stores iron and releases it in a controlled fashion. Hence, the body has a "buffer" against iron deficiency (if the blood has too little iron, ferritin can release more) and, to a lesser extent, iron overload (if the blood and tissues of the body have too much iron, ferritin can help to store the excess iron).

ipi

I started TRT in mid September 2015 just about 2.5 months ago. Gave blood after 5 weeks coz my HCT was high, so was my estrogen sensitive (58) My Ferratin before giving blood was 59 (50-400 range). After the blood is 30. But my HCT and RBC are on max normal level already. My iron serum and storage is not bad. Iron storage being 29 percent saturation.

Vince

Super Moderator
http://www.amazon.com/Vitron-c-High...30328625&sr=1-12&keywords=iron+plus+vitamin+c ( this is a customer review, I did not write it ) As a long-term anemic, I'm no stranger to iron supplements. The things that I hate the MOST about iron supplements is they physically hurt to digest, they taste horrible, and they don't absorb as much as I'd like. However, I am VERY PLEASED with Vitron C. I've been taking these pills for 3 years now, and my iron count has gone from an 8 to a 12. Anemics know how long it takes a body to rebuild lost iron stores, and Vitron C really does do the job. I take 2 of these at bed time right before I go to sleep, that way my body will digest while I sleep and then I don't have the physical pain associated with digesting the iron. Yes, they still taste yucky when they start to dissolve in your stomach, however, if you take them literally right before you are ready to sleep, you hopefully will sleep through the worst of it. I've also noticed that if you take them with a little bit of a snack at night, or a flavored drink of some kind, they don't taste as bad. It is VERY IMPORTANT to drink a full 8-12 ounces of liquid with these pills, and that helps mask the taste of them too. The vitamin C in these pills is what helps them absorb so well, and since most people drink milk in the morning with breakfast, or take calcium supplements, its a really good idea to take these at night, because calcium prevents the vitron C from working well. Take these tablets SEPARATE from any other vitamins or supplements you take, to get the maximum absorption level from them that you can. Good luck to all anemics in getting better!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me