Clomid monotherapy blood work results

Buy Lab Tests Online

XYTsupreme

Hi everyone,

I've been struggling with hypogonadal T levels for years now and have only recently begun to attempt treatment after exhausting all "natural" options such as diet and exercise. My endocrinologist put me on 25mg Clomid EoD two months ago so I was hoping I could hear your opinions on the lab results. As far as symptomatically, I can't honestly distinguish between how i feel now and how i felt before starting. No real difference.

Base levels:

09/29/2015 08:45

Sex Horm Bind Glob Ser

36 nmol/L

(11-80 - )

Testosterone

302 ng/dL

(300-1080 - )

Testosterone Free Ser QN

52 pg/mL

(47-244 - )

Testosterone % Free

1.7 %

(1.6-2.9 - )

After two months of 25mg EoD Clomid:

11/23/2015 08:08

Sex Horm Bind Glob Ser

48 nmol/L

(11-80 - )

Testosterone

486 ng/dL

(300-1080 - )

Testosterone Free Ser QN

73 pg/mL

(47-244 - )

Testosterone % Free

(L)

1.5 %

(1.6-2.9 - )

She wants me to continue on 25 mg EoD for 4 more months. It looks like the numbers are trending upward but I feel like my results should've been more dramatic after two months of treatment. Also I'm worried that E2 might be elevated but she doesn't test for that.

What do you guys think? Should I stay on 25mg and see what happens? Increase or decrease the dose? Stop clomid altogether and look for someone willing to prescribe Test?

I appreciate your responses. Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Okay, you are getting some lift in serum levels but you're still low normal and not feeling any better so while Clomid has had some effect it's nowhere near optimal levels.

You should know the usual starting dose and protocol is 25 mg daily not EOD so that may be one reason you are not seeing the full benefits...you are being under dosed.

Ask you Physician if you have go on an everyday dosage of 25 mg to see how it effects your serum levels. Nothing is going to change much with the protocol you are on now other then not getting the results you want and more important wanting to feel better.

Why not just go on TRT and be done with it?

XYTsupreme

I'm 30 now but have had low T for years. I have no problems with adopting a TRT protocol, but my endo wanted me to stay on clomid for another 4 months (have already been on for 2 months with no real improvement) which I really would rather not do if it's just going to be more of the same. Perhaps it's time to bail and find someone willing to prescribe Test.

CoastWatcher

Think about this: your current doctor is under-prescribing the very drug she expects to improve your situation, and she wants you to continue on this pattern for another four months. You're on a treadmill to nowhere. If you choose to stay with your current physician, you should push, at the very least, for an improved protocol. All the best.

Last edited:

eddydb

I've been on 15mg ED for about 8 weeks now. I got a nice bump in Total test, but more importantly feel much better than before therapy.
You should have your E2 checked, even if you have to pay for it yourself. On 15mg ED, my E2 went from 32.8 to 53.4 (8-35). Both tests were Estradiol, Sensitive. I am working on lowering the E2 now.

XYTsupreme

Ok i will get E2 checked asap. How significant a boost in TT did you get? what were the numbers? I feel like the boost i got in 2 months is pretty underwhelming.. 300 to 480. Plus an increase in SHBG which basically nullifies any increase in free T I may have had, correct?

DLK

I've also been on 15mg everyday for 8 weeks and TT went from 230 to 922. I would give it a little longer, maybe see about changing to daily dosage

eddydb

I've also been on 15mg everyday for 8 weeks and TT went from 230 to 922. I would give it a little longer, maybe see about changing to daily dosage

Nice DLK! How are you feeling and how do the rest of your numbers look?

XYT: My latest total test is at 897......up about 30%. But my E2 and SHBG went up also, so trying to get them down with some Anastrozole. Overall I am feeling better (less fatigue, higher libido, and much less ED)

XYTsupreme

i appreciate the responses guys. i have another question. if i were decide to switch to test injections, would i need to let the clomid clear my system completely first or would it not affect the TRT treatments? thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me