Will be switching to injections soon. Dr may be reluctant about HCG but I would like to try it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

roadglide

Been on cream for about 6 months. First 50mg and now 100, waiting for blood tests to come back but believe I am not responding to creams. If I start cyp injections how do I convince my Dr to try HCG. I don't believe he has ever used it. He is however an integrative/preventative doctor.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Most use about 1000 iu a week, a vial of hcg is usually 11,000 iu. I'm not sure but I think the price is around $70. I inject 500 iu twice a week, some inject 300 iu three times a week.

roadglide

Hopefully your doctor will work with you, doctors need to keep educating themselves also :)

Hopefully I'll be going in next week, to review my recent blood test. My Doc office can be slow at times. I'll talk to him about it then. If not looks like I can get a referral through the site. I'm excited I found this place, and have been reading a lot.

Thanks again!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The best way to convince your doctor to prescribe HCG is to mention these:

1- Your concern about fertility. Show him Dr Lipshultz' study using TRT + HCG

2- Your concern about testicular atrophy. You can say that it hurts when your small testicles recede into your groin area while having sex. Pain is a good motivator for prescription writing.

3- The claim that HCG improves sex drive is true but purely anecdotal at this point, so this is usually not a good negotiation item.

roadglide

The best way to convince your doctor to prescribe HCG is to mention these:

1- Your concern about fertility. Show him Dr Lipshultz' study using TRT + HCG

2- Your concern about testicular atrophy. You can say that it hurts when your small testicles recede into your groin area while having sex. Pain is a good motivator for prescription writing.

3- The claim that HCG improves sex drive is true but purely anecdotal at this point, so this is usually not a good negotiation item.

Thanks Nelson, I was also thinking the fertility argument was a good approach. Really enjoying your website by the way. Glad I found it! Learning a lot!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me