Two Blood Test Companies in the United Kingdom (UK)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FOX1

I do not much about them but I am asked frequently about blood testing labs in the UK since my company, DiscountedLabs.com, only services the U.S.

www.privatebloodtests.co.uk

www.bloodtestslondon.com

"Private blood tests" link, is carried out via "spire" hospitals through out UK, so in turn these results will be exact.
These Spire hospitals are used by BUPA and AXA PPP patients as well as others with private health insurance.

If you check the price they are charging for each individual blood test, you would be better paying for a full consultation with a Consultant Urologist, the Urologist would then advise your GP to request Full Blood Count which covers all needed tests. The blood tests would then be done through NHS at no charge, only cost would be your initial consultation & follow up with Urologist

Marchickney

Medichecks is probs one of leading UK blood tests
The Advanced TRT is what I have used at £149 plus nurse/phlebotomy charge at around £35-£70.
independent Dr reviews & Comments. This is not a clinic so no funnels or tie ins.

Superdrug have an online booking service and via appointment arrange nurse in-store.

Its a very basic Test only assessment so cannot recommend for TRT other than initial Total test.

The Mens health clinic and Optimale offer blood tests and arranged via Superdrug clinics nurses, decent TRT assessments, but its initial tests geared at getting you signed up to their specific clinics. Whether they will offer ongoing blood support if you don't sign up is doubtful.

My recommendation after using all these options would be the Medichecks for bloods, and If signing upto a clinic the cheapest most cost effective option is the Mojo clinic.

I don't think there is an option with the Advanced sensitive E2 assay for accurate Free T that Madman advocates though (that i am aware of).

Finding a local phlebotomy nurse or clinic is the key thing as paying extra for home visits adds up. Use your search engine of choice

Hope this helps

Keepfit1

Medichecks is probs one of leading UK blood tests
The Advanced TRT is what I have used at £149 plus nurse/phlebotomy charge at around £35-£70.
independent Dr reviews & Comments. This is not a clinic so no funnels or tie ins.

Superdrug have an online booking service and via appointment arrange nurse in-store.

Its a very basic Test only assessment so cannot recommend for TRT other than initial Total test.

The Mens health clinic and Optimale offer blood tests and arranged via Superdrug clinics nurses, decent TRT assessments, but its initial tests geared at getting you signed up to their specific clinics. Whether they will offer ongoing blood support if you don't sign up is doubtful.

My recommendation after using all these options would be the Medichecks for bloods, and If signing upto a clinic the cheapest most cost effective option is the Mojo clinic.

I don't think there is an option with the Advanced sensitive E2 assay for accurate Free T that Madman advocates though (that i am aware of).

Finding a local phlebotomy nurse or clinic is the key thing as paying extra for home visits adds up. Use your search engine of choice

Hope this helps
I use Medichecks most of the time but no E sensitive , the Optimale tests seem to be finger prick which I think are not accurate. Mens Health are efficient but if daily microdosing Cyp is not working for you they just seem to do the one treatment which is a pity. Be wary of Spire , very expensive and not necessarily that good.

Gulshan

Certainly:

While the option for an Advanced sensitive E2 assay for precise Free T, as advocated by Madman, might not be readily available, the crucial aspect is locating a nearby phlebotomy nurse or clinic. It's essential to consider the costs, as opting for home visits often incurs additional charges. Utilize your preferred search engine to find suitable options for book blood tests online, ensuring convenience and cost-effectiveness while prioritizing accuracy in healthcare decisions.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me