New Blood test results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Geofftek

G'day,
i try not to post to often. I mostly browse and learn.
My protocol is 75mg of enanthate every 3.5 days. 150iu of HCG everyday.
I have been feeling much better than before TRT. Though I feel tired a lot. Emotional. Erections/ labido ok. I don't know if I should blame my E2 or the fact that my life is upside down(stress). Poor sleep.
Previus lab my T was 30.2
have been to see my doc. He acnowledged that my E was up a bit. He was not to concerned. He does understand that it's a ratio between T. And is more interested in how I feel than the readings. He is re testing my T and E. Then will discuss how I'm feeling to see if arimadex is worth trying.
Im not showing any physical symptoms but emotionally........
Would love some feedback on this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 215
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 193
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Your lab results are hard to sort out due to the way in which you posted the report. Can you confirm that these are the values?

Total Testosterone 32.7 (9.9-27.8)
Free Testosterone, I do not see a value, was it run?
Estradiol, 210 (28-156)
TSH, 3.1 (0.5-4.0)

If so, you may wish to paste these into your original post to help others locate the relevant tests easily. You will generate more comments.

I would note note that you did not run the sensitive E2 test, which is more than likely not available in Tasmania. That means the score you reported is of limited use. Do you not also have an elevated CRP? The estradiol test you took may well be even more out of out of range because of an inability to distinguish high CRP and E2. But that is a very high estradiol reading. What physical symptoms, if any, are you experiencing with regard to high estradiol? Breast enlargement? Water retention/bloating?

Geofftek

Your lab results are hard to sort out due to the way in which you posted the report. Can you confirm that these are the values?

Total Testosterone 32.7 (9.9-27.8)
Free Testosterone, I do not see a value, was it run?
Estradiol, 210 (28-156)
TSH, 3.1 (0.5-4.0)

If so, you may wish to paste these into your original post to help others locate the relevant tests easily. You will generate more comments.

I would note note that you did not run the sensitive E2 test, which is more than likely not available in Tasmania. That means the score you reported is of limited use. Do you not also have an elevated CRP? The estradiol test you took may well be even more out of out of range because of an inability to distinguish high CRP and E2. But that is a very high estradiol reading. What physical symptoms, if any, are you experiencing with regard to high estradiol? Breast enlargement? Water retention/bloating?

Thank you for taking time to look at my post.

Free t is 1010 (91-597)

setistive E test not available. I'm not suffering any physical symptoms
DOC is retesting for my elevated CRP. I had the flu when this test was done.

i will make it easier to read after work today

ERO

With no high E2 symptoms, I would not seek to lower your E2 level. Low E2 will kill your libido and erections as fast or faster than high E2. Plus, low E2 is very unhealthy for blood lipids and bone density.

CoastWatcher

With no high E2 symptoms, I would not seek to lower your E2 level. Low E2 will kill your libido and erections as fast or faster than high E2. Plus, low E2 is very unhealthy for blood lipids and bone density.

Absolute truth. In light of the challenge you face in obtaining an accurate E2 reading, no access to the sensitive assay, I would be very nervous about introducing an AI. You will be playing roulette with your estradiol level with no way to monitor your serum levels. Pay attention, close, careful attention, to how you are responding to your injections. I am glad your doctor is repeating your CRP test. If you were sick when the blood was pulled, it may explain your high value.

Geofftek

Thanks guys.
I have no physical symptoms of high E2.
I do feel tired a lot/flat. Emotional. Worse the day before my next injection. That being said, the last blook test was done just before my next injection and the T level was good.
I guess for the moment I will put it all down to the amount of stress and poor sleep quality I'm getting.

Any thoughts on my SHBG? Is it low or a concern? SHBG 18(15-48)

CoastWatcher

You have lower SHBG, but certainly not rock-bottom low. You have adopted a twice weekly protocol, to the good, and have solid testosterone, total and free, levels. SHBG is a card we are dealt; we play the card we are dealt.

ERO

Poor sleep and stress can really take it out of you. I know all too well as 4 years ago both of my parents health failed and they passed that same year. They were in their late 80s, so it was not a surprise, but for a good 6 months or so my sleep was awful and combined with the high stress, I was tired and emotional when I got up in the morning, much less the rest of the day. I was on TRT at the time as well, but I still felt awful.

If you can somehow get better/more sleep and less stress, I think your TRT protocol is already pretty solid and you should feel a lot better.

Geofftek

Thank you everyone for all the feedback. Was exactly what I needed.
Thank you ERO. I can relate to the stress levels. Your experience shows me that there is hope. I'll keep looking forward and work on my sleep

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me