Any concerns with long term HCG use?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vitamin_C

I do 250 iu twice per week along with my T-gel. I know there is a lot of data about the safety and effectiveness of testosterone replacement over long periods of time in men, but with hcg the longest study I have seen was a two year study that didn't observe any negative effects. Now I know hcg is natural but I just cannot find any long term safety data pertaining to regular low dose hcg usage in men. Is this a compound we should cycle on and off with our can we be on this compound indefinitely?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vitamin_C

Yeah, that is the study I am talking about, the 23 month one. I just can't find anything longer. I am trying to theorize if long term hcg use (10 yr, 20 yr, etc) is safe and effective for men. The compound is natural but there seems to be a lack of long term data. What we can observe for a couple years is that there are no issues with regular usage even at high doses. I might have to study the chemistry of the peptide even further to help theorize on long term data.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have used it for 5 years and it still works. Actually, I have stopped it during trips and my testicles go back to baseline size quickly!

Vitamin_C

I have used it for 5 years and it still works. Actually, I have stopped it during trips and my testicles go back to baseline size quickly!

5 years is a decent amount of time, but there just lacks any long term data on its usage (10,20,30 year +) compared to testosterone which is tried and true and there is loads of long term usage and users who have been on it for decades. I definitely see the therapeutic benefit of using hcg along with TRT which is why I asked my TRT doc for a script because I still want to have children and want to keep the back filling and LH receptors active. I am trying to think of ways this peptide could potentially be harmful for men long term and I don't see a lot of data but then there just isn't a lot of long term data. What we do have are users who have been using it for a couple years, or five years in Nelson's case without any adverse effects on the male body.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me