Trinova Health in Tampa, FL

Buy Lab Tests Online

EugeneTNH

Hey all,

I wanted provide some information about my pharmacy here in Tampa, Florida - Trinova Health. We provide many of the most commonly used medications used frequently in men's health, including HCG, Anastrozole, Progesterone, and Sildenafil troches just to name a few. We really pride ourselves on our excellent turn around time, phenomenal service and of course excellent pricing as well. Patients can always reach out to us regarding pricing quotes, and there's a good chance we can beat them!

You can read a bit more about us on our website or e-mail us anytime at [email protected]

Thanks!
Eugene the Pharmacist

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

EugeneTNH

Out of curiosity, why are so many TRT places located in Florida?

I'm not completely sure - if I had to guess, it's likely that because Florida tends to have an older age demographic compared to other states, Florida has more patients that are likely in need of TRT. Just a guess! I'm a native Floridian myself.

BBaller

I'm not completely sure - if I had to guess, it's likely that because Florida tends to have an older age demographic compared to other states, Florida has more patients that are likely in need of TRT. Just a guess! I'm a native Floridian myself.

Hey Eugene. Fellow Floridian, though I'm a transplant. I would guess that as well. My imagined reasons:

1- Older population, more of a need.
2- More disposable income among this population (retirees, those with second homes, etc.), leading to greater need fulfillment
3- More accommodating legal climate (easier to purchase supplies, self-order blood work, etc. vs some other states).
4- Climate which facilitates outdoor, especially beach recreation, and the vanity that comes with that. I speculate that this contributes to an increase in interest in anabolics (medical and otherwise) and in the case of illicit use, an increased need for proper medical care to recover from abuse.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me