Testosterone dosing frequency to try to control estradiol without anastrozole

Buy Lab Tests Online

HoustonTX

I've been on TRT (100mg every 3.5 days) for almost 2 years. I also take .25mg of anastrozole every 3.5 days. I feel great when I am "dialed" in, but I have my off days when my E2 is too low or high. I get my blood work done on a regular basis and get it checked when I feel off. I've been dead on as to how my blood work comes out and how I feel. When my Estradiol has been low, I have easy erections, low penile sensitivity and problems climaxing. When my estradiol is too high, I can get an erection though more difficult and have high libido, but my erections are lost easily.

I have decided to take the AI out of the equation. I'm very sensitive as to the timing of my Arimidex and my test injection. If I take it just right after my injection, my estradiol falls below 20. If I take it 24 hours after, I'm above 50.

So, I'm looking to lower my dose of test cyp and inject more frequently. I've read on this site and others about injecting 50mg EOD, but when I look at that it's 200mg one week and 150mg the next. I realize that EOD is EOD, but I just don't want to tweak too much at once. Am I misunderstanding this. I want to stick with 200mg per week. Also was going to adjust my HCG to go along with my T shots. if this doesn't keep my estradiol stable, I'll look at lowering my t dose in 4 weeks. I'll get labs in 2-3 days and 2 weeks depending on how I feel.

What test cyp dosing would you recommend to inject more frequently and keep it at 200mg per week initially. Do you think adjusting HCG injections with test injection while I eliminating the AI is too much tweaking at once?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
My advice is that yes, 100mg every 3.5d, that's a high dose at one-time and I believe it does indeed make E2 management difficult. Another way to think of the EOD total week dosage is to take that 200 (total) and divide it by 7, so think about your week total, in days. In this case, 29mg (rounded up), so 57mg EOD....round it down to an even 50mg and go from there. I stopped thinking about it "weekly" and started thinking "daily".
I did get off Anastrozole with this but do feel I am going to have to come back to a very small amount and I think in the erections and orgasm dept I'm just a bit too high E2, probably by just a few points. Erections are there but not great, tougher to maintain, tougher to orgasm, but sensitivity is better. PDE5s work pretty fair but aren't total confidence builders even when paired with nitric oxide suplements and other factors in the "Nitric Oxide stack".

I do have a confidence problem so some performance anxiety is in my head, it's been a problem for quite some time. Even night erections, which I do have as long as I abstain with my partner, or solo activity, even those erections I would term as "soft".

I have some compounded .15mg Anastrozole that I'd like to take down to a .10mg, I think I could do that pretty easy by opening a capsule.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I like Vince's approach above.

I use 50 mg plus 500 IU HCG twice per week and do not use an AI since my estradiol is never above 45 pg/mL. We are all different and it takes time to adjust doses based on how you feel and erection quality.

Changing more than one variable at a time is always more complicated if you are trying to dial in any changes.

CoastWatcher

Everything Vince and Nelson wrote is on the money. I have been fortunate in that I have never taken an AI. When my estradiol climbed too high, on one occasion, in the first six months of TRT, I dealt with it by adopting a program very similar to what Vince outlined. You are fortunate to be sensitive to how your body responds to E2, and wise to back up that subjective awareness with lab work.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me