Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wangoz

After a great consult with Dr.Crisler/Defy medical he started me on Trimix to get some assistance with ED. I've tried every pill known to man (prescribed by my GP) with little to no results other than the usual side effects.
The consult was $195.00 and after that he set me up with a 2ml bottle of Trimix compound from APS pharmacy of 30-30-1.
I started at 5 units, nothing but . 2 days later 8 units, got the heavy feeling and a bit of plump but no woodie to speak of, I could get a brief one with some help from my wife but I lost it quickly, even then it was nothing to write home about.
Patience is not one of my strong points but he advised starting low with small increases so I am adhering but sort of feel like I'm wasting valuable product with the low and slow increases although a trip to the ER would be much worse so I'll keep plugging until I find the sweet spot.
Have studied the injection process and have had no issues at all and feel very comfortable with it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Everyone is different - I know that I have to use 15 units to get anything to happen and even then its maybe a 7 or an 8 on a scale of 1-10. I get my Tri-Mix from Defy as well. Not suggesting you should jump right to that dose, but I have a feeling that you just need a higher dose than 8 units to get a useful response.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The doses you are injecting are way low and you are not getting the desired result.

Go to .20 (the 20 mark on your pin) and be done with it.

You're going to like the results:)

Wangoz

ERO, the thought crossed my mind to jump 5 units or so...The fear of getting what I wish for and then some have me holding back.
May I ask how strong your prescription is? From what I have read he set me up with a good middle of the road prescription the start with.

Wangoz

Gene, would that be 20 units? I apologize for the dumb question, this is my first self injected medication so I'm trying to make sure I understand. I have the needles Defy sent me. I believe they go to 100 units?

The doses you are injecting are way low and you are not getting the desired result.

Go to .20 (the 20 mark on your pin) and be done with it.

You're going to like the results:)

I agree with Gene .....less than 10 units won't do much. 15-20 units is about the right spot for me....at that level can get it done. Honestly until your relaxed you need a little more than less.

The stuff works outstanding

OMI100

Not wanting to scare you but get a bottle of "Old School" SUDAFED.
Just in case you need it.
You may have to provide a DNA sample to get it at a pharmacy that has it, give 'em your finger prints, let them take your picture, give 'em your phone number, provide the names of 25 people that can vouch that you are who you say you are...... Just kidding on some of the items... But in some states I think you can get an AR-15 with 1000 rounds of ammo with less hassle :)
You can find a pharmacy that caries the "Old School" child's grape SUDAFED here:
http://www.sudafed.com/where-to-buy
That will help if you accidently go over the top so to speak:)

OMI100

Was that "OLD SCHOOL" SUDAFED. If you did not have to ask the pharmacy to get it behind the counter and you DID NOT have to sign for it and give the pharmacy your state driver license number you purchased the wrong type.
If you purchased the product straight off the shelf, in the store, it is the NEW formulation and IS NOT the same as OLD SCHOOL as the active ingredient in the NEW stuff is NOT the same as the active ingredient in the OLD stuff.

I have tried it (OLD SCHOOL) and it seems to work .... Like slowly deflating a balloon. I do not think it is instant deflation, but rather an increase in deflation rate that does the trick. My 2 cents.

Virginian

Definitely "old school" Sudafed. I tried 6 or 8. Nothing. Emergency room was next. That worked well.

I have tried it since then in less drastic situations. Again, no results. But walking worked.

OMI100

ER.. OUCH.....
I did read that the liquid Sudafed (I think the only one out there is child's grape) was faster acting than the pills.
Hmm Just remembered it was my old URO, that recently retired, mentioned it to me. If I recall he said a oz or more as a start.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me