High BP, HCT Now Insomnia

Buy Lab Tests Online

ipi

Gentlemen

I have some sensitivity in the breast area, high BP form before and on Sunday I played soccer. Had the energy but when I came back had a protein drink then couldnt sleep properly at night, hardly 3 hours. This morning pains but I don't feel tired to sleep. I lowered my dose from 80 mg twice a week to 60 a couple of weeks ago and still on 350 iu HCG.

I take my HCG and test cyp IM but I read on defy that subq will help lower e2. I have been prescribed AI but don't want to take till I could becuae of clotting concerns. Does high estrogen cause all that? What else could I do?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
HCG can induce aromatase synthesis so this is something you should know.

It also increases endogenous testosterone in the Secondary man so you could have elevated your total testosterone serum levels even more with the addition of HCG as well.

HCG can induce aromatase synthesis so this is something you should know.

It also increases endogenous testosterone in the Secondary man so you could have elevated your total testosterone serum levels even more with the addition of HCG as well.

Estrogen via the testes via HCG is not a product of the aromatase enzyme and thus unaffected by the typical AI like Arimidex/Anastrozole.

Gentlemen

I have some sensitivity in the breast area, high BP form before and on Sunday I played soccer. Had the energy but when I came back had a protein drink then couldnt sleep properly at night, hardly 3 hours. This morning pains but I don't feel tired to sleep. I lowered my dose from 80 mg twice a week to 60 a couple of weeks ago and still on 350 iu HCG.

I take my HCG and test cyp IM but I read on defy that subq will help lower e2. I have been prescribed AI but don't want to take till I could becuae of clotting concerns. Does high estrogen cause all that? What else could I do?

I'm past being mildly surprised that you're with, you say you're with, Defy, yet you don't go to them with these extensive problems you have, problems you have time after time after time, day after day after day, I just don't get it because you seem to need a higher level of intervention that guys on the internet could ever provide you.

ipi

VincenCarter, These are not extensive problems. The more I read about it and learn it from people on this forum the more I find out that these are common issues that people are facing. Insomnia, BP, high HCT. All issues that I have are very common side effects. Btw I talk to my doctor every month but if I expereince something after my appointment i try to find out here. Does it make sense?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me