new guy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Thomas Beasley

I've been on testosterone replacement since the age of 32, I'm now 54, even though I believe it bottomed out 7 years earlier. My problem now is my testicles are about the size of large marbles. It sucks!!!!!! I was told my insurance won't pay for hcg treatment and because of the number of years on testosterone replacement, it probably won't be effective. Chloride for 6 months had no effect. I guess I'm just screwed.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BBaller

Dear Thomas,

Welcome to ExcelMale!

You might consider visiting the sidebar http://excelmale.com/HCG/ and filling in your information. There are some doctor who specialize in assessing a need for HCG and prescribing it for men who are being cared for by a different TRT-prescribing physician.

You may need to pay out of pocket, but HCG costs can be fairly modest. Good luck!

Nick23

I"m kinda in the same position just posted my stuff but I used HCG years ago it brought it back I'm on TRT now but the doc refuses to give me HCG just ordered it from NU MALE but it will be dosed for weight loss is the dosing the same does it matter? I know you guys get these questions all the time sorry just want to get my health back lol.

37M

CoastWatcher

There are many good reasons to believe that you are not too late to benefit from HCG. Try to look past the insurance denial and see the cost associated with HCG as an investment in your health and well-being.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me