HGH brand review

Buy Lab Tests Online

chrismez

Have a question regarding a HGH brand but want to make sure its OK to post the name on here. Want to know if anyone has used this particular generic...Mods please LMK

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

chrismez

Ok, the name godtropin, it's a Chinese generic and ive yet to find a negative review. Just wondering if anyone has used it yet and what their results were. Anything from China gives me a red flag, but I've read from numerous other sites that some legit hgh is Chinese.

Trust me. $1/IU totally bogus. Go with one of the Mexican pharmacies like HGHbestqualityhgh.com. They get Mexican NORDITROPIN FLEX PENS bought directly from manufacturer. It's the real deal. Very reputable. Ship over night with ice pacs. Can't make 191 chain peptides for $1 IU. Pharmacies here like Walgreens, Sam's, and Walmart pay $900 wholesale for 1 Nortitropin 30 IU Pen which they sel retail for $1200.

No prescription necessary. Pharmaceutical Norditropin 10 mg. or 15 mg. pens. (Mexican labeling) Overnight shipped on ice from California. Paid by credit card.

No prescription necessary. Pharmaceutical Norditropin 10 mg. or 15 mg. pens. (Mexican labeling) Overnight shipped on ice from California. Paid by credit card.

Ok, I'm not judging here...just making an observation.

Real pharma grade HGH (Norditropin pens) shipped from a U.S. address without a script? Sorry, but this has the hair on the back of my neck standing up. Just curious...how is this legal?

Also, how do you know the product is legit?

andrewdime

I dont recommend you to use any HGH that has unclear origin and dont have official manufacturer. HGH is very hard to produce, so these generics (or simply underground mimics) are dangerous to use

I dont recommend you to use any HGH that has unclear origin and dont have official manufacturer. HGH is very hard to produce, so these generics (or simply underground mimics) are dangerous to use

I would never use anything but real pharma grade HGH.

The website in question seems to be sourcing its HGH from Mexico, and somehow shipping from a U.S. address. Something isn't right here. The pictures of the product look like the real deal, but who knows?

I don't want to do anything illegal, so I'm steering clear.

maxadvance

I would never use anything but real pharma grade HGH.

The website in question seems to be sourcing its HGH from Mexico, and somehow shipping from a U.S. address. Something isn't right here. The pictures of the product look like the real deal, but who knows?

I don't want to do anything illegal, so I'm steering clear.

Noble thought. Just remember, some UGL's and illegal steroid users and questionable mexican pharmacies are the true pioneers of current TRT. Just sayin.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me