Do I need testosterone therapy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

kornmasaok

Hi guys,
I am 24 years old. And got my blood test done. I think that my free testosterone and DHT are low. My libido is low and have felt it since I was 22 years old. How can I raise them? Should I start testosterone therapy? I am sick and tired of low libido and no motivation. Please help.

Testosterone 535 ng/dl 242-828 ng/dl
Free Testosterone 18.4 pmol/l 13.3-118.7
DHT 0.60 nmol/l 1.03-2.92
Pregnenolone 46?g/l 15-90
hCG <1.00 IU/l <5
FSH 3.6 IU/l 1.4-18.1
LH 5.43 IU/l 1.5-9.3
SHBG 30.0 nmol/l 17.0-66.0
Progesterone 2.87 nmol/l <4.11
Estradiol 102.1 pmol/l <146.0
Prolactin 220 mIU/l 53-360
DHEAS 9.22 ?mol/l 0.93-15.40
IGF-1 319 ng/ml 115-360
Cortisol 384 nmol/l 138-690
PSA 0.84?g/l <1.40
Free Androgen Index 61.58 15-95
Creatinine 98?mol/l 59-104
TSH 1.5 mIU/l 0.40-4.00
FT4 12.42 pmol/l 11.5-22.7
FT3 5.39 pmol/l 3.5-6.5

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

covino33

u r levels are not too bad...you are still kinda of young...I am not an expert...any other medications that u take...what is u r diet like...have u used any AAS in the past...

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Your numbers look good except your free T4 and DHT which are on the low side.

Are you using Propecia or any hair growth product?

kornmasaok

I have not used AAS or Propecia. I am using minoxidil for hair, and I also take desiccated thyroid to get my T4 and T3 levels to optimal range. Aside from that, I would like to know how can I raise DHT levels. I used to have a depression,brain fog, low energy,etc. and soon I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Since I started taking thyroid medication, depression and other problems went away. Only slight issue is my libido. I would like to increase my libido and get fuller testicles. Do you think that minoxidil can lower DHT in the whole body? My diet is also good - I am on a cutting diet, so I eat less than I burn. I work out 4 times a week at the gym and other 3 days I go jogging about 45 minutes.

The only way I saw to raise DHT is there are some studies with Creatine that showed a DHT increase. Since you're a gym type like me, I'm sure you know about Creatine. The only other thing I saw is topical testosterone but I wouldn't recommend it, I just think at your age, there's plenty other things ld look to like getting your own production back on track even though your TT isn't that bad, your LH/FHS isn't that good. Maybe a HPTA restart, google it and read up on it.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I disagree that he needs a "start" protocol.

Some people use T cream applied to the scrotum to increase DHT. Others buy a DHT gel from Germany (transdermal DHT has not been approved in the US). Some others take Proviron which is a mild androgen that increases DHT. All of these options will shut down your HPT axis.

I have never seen anyone with your TT level and such low DHT that was not using finasteride or saw palmetto.

Minoxidil has not been reported as decreasing DHT in any studies.

kornmasaok

Well I used saw palmetto for about 2-3 weeks and then I stopped(2 years ago), because I was taking a lot of supplements that time. And then later, I did not start taking it, because I kind of did not care about my hair anymore. I just shaved my hair.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me