Disappointing Initial visit with one of Houston's supposedly premier TRT Doctors

Buy Lab Tests Online

HoustonTX

I've been searching around for a new TRT doc. My current doc will prescribe what I need and give lab test, but I am basically getting all of my information of the internet as how to take meds and telling my doc what to prescribe.

I am currently on 200mg of Test C per week split into doses and .25 mg of arimidex twice a week. I had been taking 250ius of HCG twice a week that I was ordering from India. The price from Walgreens and CVS was just too high. After finding Nelson's info and the info on this site, I had my doc call in my HCG script to Empower. I have had problems with feeling off, variations in sex drive and penile sensitivity. Adding 500ius of HCG twice a week has helped, but I have played around with when I take my arimidex and still don't know if I have it right.

I finally thought I would have some real guidance when I had my appointment with one of Houston's leading TRT docs and was very disappointed. I waited 6 weeks get into see him and waited 3 hours at his office. He wanted to increase my arimidex to .25 3X a week, increase my HCG to 500ius 3X a week, and wanted me to start taking cabergoline .5mg 2X a week. He had not looked at or a least did not reference any of my blood work I had brought with me which would have shown a Test reading of 1134 and a sensitive E reading of 33. From what I have read on here from Gene and others the caber script he ordered was very high. I have experienced loss of sensitivity and delayed and a couple of times inability to orgasm which is why he prescribed it, but he hadn't even tested my prolactin levels.

I tried to share some of my goals with him which were to discontinue use of armidex, if possible, with more frequent or subq test injections. He didn't seem to understand why I would possibily want to do that and said I should increase it. He also said that I could take my HCG in one 1500iu shot or split it into 3 doses. I questioned him on this and said that everything I had read said that it should be split up like Test C injections. He said it made no difference. He was also insistent that the only benefit of HCG was preserving fertility. I also asked whether my loss in sensitivity could due to estradiol levels. The answer was no

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Yikes...and he's a TRT Practitioner???

Your Total and E2 are ideal and I wouldn't change a thing baring any other labs indicating otherwise.

HCG is best taken in lower doses more frequently; many men claim to have a stronger libido and better sense of well being at 125 iu daily.

Cabrgoline at .5 mg is a bit high and you would do better at .25 mg twice a week on injection days. For me it really ramps up my libido and increases orgasm intensity as well.

If this cat didn't look at your labs and prescribed blindly I'd say stick with your current Doc and manage your own therapy as you will do batter that way in my opinion.

HoustonTX

Yikes...and he's a TRT Practitioner???

Your Total and E2 are ideal and I wouldn't change a thing baring any other labs indicating otherwise.

HCG is best taken in lower doses more frequently; many men claim to have a stronger libido and better sense of well being at 125 iu daily.

Cabrgoline at .5 mg is a bit high and you would do better at .25 mg twice a week on injection days. For me it really ramps up my libido and increases orgasm intensity as well.

If this cat didn't look at your labs and prescribed blindly I'd say stick with your current Doc and manage your own therapy as you will do batter that way in my opinion.

I've been managing my own symptoms for years. I can't seem to regulate my estradiol over the long term. I thought about taking the caber at a reasonable level, but I don't know what my prolactin levels are. So, I wouldn't know, if I am treating the right problem. The scary thing is this doc doesn't know either. He also said that the only thing HCG did was restore fertility. I told him that it had made me feel better and it brought back penile sensitivity.

I am scheduling a time to talk with the folks at Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching