low acth,low prolactin and low dhea reason for problems?pituitary adenoma(micro only 0.4 mm)

Buy Lab Tests Online

vienna38

hello to all.,
firs sorry for writing not good englisch.,my skills are bad,im from Europe and its a long time ,when i spoke englisch..

her is my story:
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...one-normal-no-energy-bad-recovery-(-brain-fog

but the short version.
im a sporty men,38 old or young :)
i do sport 24 years whit break..(bb,fitness,thaiboxing,boxing,kickboxing)
how long i remember i have problem whit recovery after sport,have not the best condition,feel cold!and gain not easy muscle.
psychological have all time problems whit memory,brain fog,motivation..

in my early 20ts i us some roids..(primobolan,deca,testosterone)

now the last 5 years i have all the symptoms ..:
brain fog,memory problems,low energy,bad recovery after train..

in the last 3-5 years i do a lot od test. whit my dr.,we test all what possible.
what i now.
i have a pituitary adenoma but only 0,4 mm and the dr says it whas no problem but i have all time low acth and prolaktin and lh.
in the hospital the do a special test.,its by a insulin stress test(the give my insulin and take blood every 15 min and look how is the reaction from the pituitary)is work fine my acth going on 187! normaly is it on 6-8(ref 10-60!)
my cortisol whas ok,my ft3-ft4 whas ok and my hgh whas ok..

i fell tired,have not inove motivation for somthing and after train (fitness,thaiboxing 70 min)i have muscle pain2-4 days!

im work in my erly 20ts as a Personal trainer.,my knowns about supplemments whas very goo,diet too and training too..but nothing work for my good...

my testo range whas somthing by 5-6,1 (ref 2,3-9)
my free testo whas all time low 0.8-1(ref 1,2-3-1)
but nelson write my ,my testo whas looking good.

last week a good freind from my have blodd test.
he have all time a lot of energy,motivation and god mood,brain function..
he dont go to gym,eat bad,have bac cholesterol.
but he acth whas on 24 and dhea on 400(ref 160-420)

thats why i thing special my problem comes not from the testosteron it comes from the all time low acth:-(

the cold feeling all time on my fingers grgrge

normaly guys work hard,eat bad and goo to the gym train 4-6 time in a week and hav 0 problems
im a certificate personal coach ,eat clear,no alk,no drugs and can train max 2-3 time and feel tired..

i write this ,be cos maybe someone have a idea wht can by the reason for my problems,but i dont cry when not :) i live whit this sooo long..

this year i have 3-4 shor therapy whit chlomifen(12,5 mg eod)for 2 weeks..it work finde for sperm quality and my girlfreind whas now in 8,5 month pregnant. but in this time wher i take it my e2 and shgb going very high and i dont feel good on this stuff..

thanks for reading and helping :)

im 5,9 high an have something by 170 pound but optical good in shape(lost this summer 6-10 moths whitout reason .-( )
but all blood test whas fine

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

vienna38

hi guys..no one the can tell my whats up whit my?
i read books about trt..but it's not enough..im a ex personal coach whit a lot of knowledge about nutrition,train and diet but its not enough..her ,where i live in europe to must Dr.give you nebido for trt or other hormone when you by maximum of range..but when you by a difficult person whit difficult problem its not easy find someone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me