Hello i'm a new guy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello everyone i'm new to this forum i just joined last night i hope to learn a lot from you Gentlemen on the subjects of Hormone Therapy.And learn whom has the best prices maybe i can get help to find me a good Homone Doctor here in N.W. INDIANA.I'm in GRIFFITH,IN.Iwas with LowTestosterone.com i took a brief break because i was on workers comp for 5months i tried to take my account off hold but LowTestosterone.com is not takng on new clients nor old clients.I found out their going out of buisness.So now i have to use my personal physcian to get my gear or see an Endocrinologist.The Doctor i was seeing thru LowTestosterone.com could use my health insurance for Labs but he wants to charge $650 every 5-1/2 months for Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/10ml,HCG,110000IU,Anastrazole,0.25mg thats pretty expensive.When i can get a Doctor to send a script to a compound pharmacy and i just pay for it myself a whole hell of a lot cheaper some Doctors are trying to ass rape people on prices

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hey guys today i must say thank you! thank you! to Nelson Vergel for suggesting defymedical and to you gents too i just read posts on here i called defymedical and i'm all setup for blood work in which i'll do saturday at Lab Corp.I like them guys very very thorough and professional and extremely nice on the phone i'm looking forward to a long relationship with these people.Brothers i went to my PCP today and OMG!!! talking about dumbass complete idiots to TRT,HRT i just shook my head and said bye you wasting my time

Lancealot

Hello everyone i'm new to this forum i just joined last night i hope to learn a lot from you Gentlemen on the subjects of Hormone Therapy.And learn whom has the best prices maybe i can get help to find me a good Homone Doctor here in N.W. INDIANA.I'm in GRIFFITH,IN.Iwas with LowTestosterone.com i took a brief break because i was on workers comp for 5months i tried to take my account off hold but LowTestosterone.com is not takng on new clients nor old clients.I found out their going out of buisness.So now i have to use my personal physcian to get my gear or see an Endocrinologist.The Doctor i was seeing thru LowTestosterone.com could use my health insurance for Labs but he wants to charge $650 every 5

Hi and welcome! Im fairly new here also. Just curious about your prior situation. You said $650 for 5-1/2 months, this includes all meds correct? In my opinion that's not to bad a price and they let you inject at home. Roughly $120 per month if my math is right and insurance covers labs? I pay $125/month which includes T,HCG,AI my insurance pays for labs.

@Lancealot on TRT

Hello everyone i'm new to this forum i just joined last night i hope to learn a lot from you Gentlemen on the subjects of Hormone Therapy.And learn whom has the best prices maybe i can get help to find me a good Homone Doctor here in N.W. INDIANA.I'm in GRIFFITH,IN.Iwas with LowTestosterone.com i took a brief break because i was on workers comp for 5months i tried to take my account off hold but LowTestosterone.com is not takng on new clients nor old clients.I found out their going out of buisness.So now i have to use my personal physcian to get my gear or see an Endocrinologist.The Doctor i was seeing thru LowTestosterone.com could use my health insurance for Labs but he wants to charge $650 every 5

Hi and welcome! Im fairly new here also. Just curious about your prior situation. You said $650 for 5-1/2 months, this includes all meds correct? In my opinion that's not to bad a price and they let you inject at home. Roughly $120 per month if my math is right and insurance covers labs? I pay $125/month which includes T,HCG,AI my insurance pays for labs.
Lancelot at this time $650 is very steep for me i just got back to work from a 5 month medical leave i'd rather pay monthly or as i need gear it will be easier on my pocket.And @Lancelot bro where you go for therapy at $125 a month?Damn i wish i could get that deal i just went with defy prices are ok their testosterone cypionate is $125 a 10ml vial

Fitness01

hello i'm a new member here recently join this page and collect tremendous information related health i like it very much ..really good work keep it up .Thanks

Fitness01

hello i'm a new member here recently join this page and collect tremendous information related health i like it very much ..really good work keep it up .Thank

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching