EOD IM T+hcg (low SHBG)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Speed

Hello, guys. I need to tweak a few thing.

I'm on TRT for the last 7 month and still trying to find perfect protocol for me because I have good and bad days (libido, mood, high E2, low E2 etc...)

I always had low shbg 12-18

I think I'm doing subjectivly better on IM shoots than subQ.

My current protocol is: 1. T enanthate 85mg E3.5D IM
2. HCG 250IU E3.5 IM
3. Aromasin 6.25mg E3.5D
5. Proviron 25mg ED

Mood and libido is great, but I would like to quit AI.
Blood work on this protocol on injection day (3.5D from last pin) was T 6.62 ( 2.8-8 )
E2 45.3 (27.1-52.2 )
Sensitive E2 is not available in my county.

BUt, I also done bloods week before tests above. A DAY after 85mg T shot and results were completely different (probably I peak in a day after a shot)

Also, that morning before (6 hours before) this blood test I injected 250IU of HCG and day before I took 12.5mg of Aromasin (thats the reason of low E2)

T 13,32 ↑ (2,8-8,0 ng/ml )

Estradiol 21,31 ↓ (27,1-52,2 pg/ml )

Without AI my E2 was always above 60+ on similar protocol.

I would like to try 40mg mg of T + 125IU HCG IM EOD without AI.
This would be 140mg of T a week, instead of 170mg a week on my current protocol (85mg 2x)
On this regime, I think my T will be in the upper range (on injection day), considering it was 13 ng/ml a day after injection....

What do you think ? tnx

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Do you have any high E2 symptoms? If not, then try the new protocol and watch for them - if you still have no high E2 symptoms, then don't use an AI. The 'regular' E2 test always overstates the E2 number so don't base your decision to use or not use an AI off of that. Go by symptoms or lack of symptoms.

Speed

I had high and low symptoms also.... Water retention, low libido, brain fog, tiredness etc... I think in my case this e2 test is ok, because my natural E2 levels when I was feeling great 5 y ago were around 30.... I still can't believe so huge peak and trough difference in T levels in my case. Maybe, I'm "EVERY DAY" candidate :D

I have low SHBG and EOD works for me, I got completely off the AI this way, I don't think 40mg is enough to be an excess at one-time that you can get too much aromatization from that low of a dose. I use 50-55mg EOD. I do need to do another E2 test though and see what number I can pull but I've been off Anastrozole since Jun of this year.

Speed

That's why I'll try only 100IU of HCG (high hcg conversion to E2) eod in same syringe with 40mg of T and check the labs after 4 weeks (if all goes well- mood, libido,learning capacity )

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me