New to site

Buy Lab Tests Online

wild

Howdy,

I am new to the site. I joined on the recommendation of my friend sunshinemike, who is a member here. I find the information here to be helpful. I have been on T-therapy for 5 weeks now. I am injecting 1Mg/1Ml per week of Testosterone Cypionate. I do this using a 1-1/2", 22 gauge needle in my thigh. It's not too difficult or too painful. That being said, is there a better location for me to self-inject that does not involve a 1-1/2 needle? This stuff is thick so I wonder about ease of injecting with a smaller needle.

Lastly, I am almost to my 6 week check up with my nurse practitioner. We are both educating ourselves on this therapy together. So with that, what blood work should I request in order to get a full picture of my therapy at this point?

I do have a baseline based on the recommended panel of test found on the home page of this site.

Any feed back will be appreciated.

Wil

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wild

I did mean 100mg. My prescription is 200mg/2ml every two weeks. My NP and I decided to split this and inject 1cc each week.

I will post my pre results as soon as I get a copy scanned.
thanks

wild

I thought so too. Wanted to stay on an even keel so to speak once I started. Here are the results of my initial blood screening.

PSA 1.2
Total test 269 - low
Free test 52
SexHBG 28
Test %free 1.9
IGF1 18.5
Estrone 21.5
Est Fract - Tot Est 40
Hemat 42

Thats the baseline, thanks, Wil

CoastWatcher

I thought so too. Wanted to stay on an even keel so to speak once I started. Here are the results of my initial blood screening.

PSA 1.2
Total test 269 - low
Free test 52
SexHBG 28
Test %free 1.9
IGF1 18.5
Estrone 21.5
Est Fract - Tot Est 40
Hemat 42

Thats the baseline, thanks, Wil

You wasted money checking estrone and est fraction; they are of no value in managing a TRT protocol. You need to measure your estradiol via the so-called "sensitive assay." That is covered in the link that I sent you. You were right to start TRT, based on your levels you had pre-treatment.

wild

Thanks for the feedback. I am going to make the trek to Portland this Friday, if I can get an appointment , to get my followup work done before my next appointment with my NP.

I am going to ask her about Hcg as I read this is an important part of the testosterone therapy. Is this your understanding as well?

Thanks

Vince

Super Moderator
wild, I use an easy touch 27 gauge 1/2" syringes, I inject in my shoulders a shallow IM every 3 1/2 days.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me