Dr friend wanting to start a TRT program for men & Women/ Where does he Start??

Buy Lab Tests Online

blacore

A Dr friend of mine wants to become a TRT Physician...
Should he join a program like BodyLogic or get training someplace else to understand all that he will need to monitor.
He would like to learn the program that use testosterone pellet's also.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

TRT pellets seemed to work well for my wife, Why are they considered behind times?

Becuase its so very difficult to adjust the dose and control side effects. Say you get injected with 6 pellets and 6 weeks later your levels are too high - is the doctor going to cut into you to remove some of them? Or, say you are too low, is he going to inject more pellets? and, perhaps the most common issue is you get injected with pellets and your T levels are fine for, say 8 weeks, and then go too low, but your doc will only give you new pellets every 3 months - so you feel like sh*t for a month or two until your next dose.

Cutting edge TRT docs generally don't use pellets for all of these reasons. Twice weekly injections are easy to adjust, work great for like 95+% percent of guys and they are easier and cheaper for the patient as well.

BeeGee

I hate T pellets - tried them for awhile. The only doctors who do T pellets are the ones who can charge insurance for "surgery" costs in inserting the pellets.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me