Good Endocrinologist in AZ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

xr88

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot, mods feel free to move if not. Does anybody know of a good endocrinologist in arizona? Specifically the tucson or phoenix area? I'll give my background so you know what I'm dealing with. I'm 26 and I'm on trt. I went to the doc for low energy and sex drive. He ran bloods and I came back at 320ng/dl, which is probably high for me because I had just woken up shortly before the blood draw. My doc put me on a basic 200mg testosterone cyp every 2 weeks. After my 3rd injection I went in for bloods 9 days later, I was supposed to go back in 7 days but my work schedule would not allow it. My testosterone came back around 560ng/dl, but I don't feel any better. My doc originally told me that he wanted me between 600-800 but now he is saying that this is an acceptable level, which it is, but I don't feel better. I live in a small town and have just been going to my regular family doctor for this, but he doesn't seem to know anything about trt. I feel like I know more than he does about trt. I'm not on an ai, hcg, and I only pin once every 2 weeks. This is all contrary to anything I have read about trt. He is now referring me to an endo, but I'm worried about being in the same boat again with me being in such a small town. Can anybody help me out with a good endocrinologist? I know a trt clinic is always an option but they are usually out of pocket from what I have read, I'd rather let my insurance pay. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tjlab

Hello, I just left Phoenix. I went to a trt clinic for a few weeks and then had to leave the state. I will do some research and let you know. Most endocrinologist are conservative. My insurance paid 100 percent through the clinic. Naturopathic doctors are another option.

xr88

Hello, I just left Phoenix. I went to a trt clinic for a few weeks and then had to leave the state. I will do some research and let you know. Most endocrinologist are conservative. My insurance paid 100 percent through the clinic. Naturopathic doctors are another option.

I appreciate the help. I have UnitedHealthcare just incase you might have the same by chance. I really want someplace where my insurance will at least pay part of the cost.

James

I live in Phoenix area. I'm not a fan of endocrinologist and prefer urologist. I met with Dr. Roscoe Nelson. He has several offices throughout Phoenix valley. I met him at his North Glendale office. I'm not using him for TRT, but he will know what he's talking about.

xr88

I live in Phoenix area. I'm not a fan of endocrinologist and prefer urologist. I met with Dr. Roscoe Nelson. He has several offices throughout Phoenix valley. I met him at his North Glendale office. I'm not using him for TRT, but he will know what he's talking about.

Good to know. I'm in Safford so tucson would be a little better for me, but I'm not opposed to going to Phoenix to get the care I need. I should probably see a urologist anyway to have a sperm count done, I'd like to have kids and the test is probably affecting that aspect

James

Safford? Holy cow man, go to Tucson. Far closer and there's got to be some quality docs down there. However I know of none.

xr88

Safford? Holy cow man, go to Tucson. Far closer and there's got to be some quality docs down there. However I know of none.

Lol I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the input. My sister in law does live in mesa so I have a place to stay if I do need to go down there

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me