TRT decision time, a little help?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DLK

Guys I know this info is here somewhere but it all starts to blur together after a while. I'm about to start with Defy but I just want to make sure I make wise decisions. It seemed like a simple fix to start with but seeing the constant struggles some of you have it seems it could be more work and stress than the actual low T. So help me with this. When taking hcg during trt I know that it keeps your testicles at normal size and functioning but do they actually still produce testosterone ? would your normal rate of production still be maintained? will hcg increase your own natural testosterone by itself and if so why wouldn't it be used to bump up natural production instead of complete replacement? Finally do any of you find that all the ups and downs and adjusting this level and that level are worth the outcome. Does the average user have an easy and good experience with trt? How bout some praises for it ? Thanks fellas

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
DLK, I think most that are posting "because of problems" Personally I've had very few problems so far.

CoastWatcher

In the end, it comes down to how you feel. I, and probably most of the members of Excelmale.com, felt miserable in a hypogonadal state. TRT restored my life. It took some time to balance a protocol, but, once I did, I have never looked back. Expect a bump or two in the road, expect to devote some time, more time than you might like, dealing with labs and doctors, but there is every reason to believe the outcome will be worth it.

Still, you sound extremely anxious, particularly on the question of endogenous testosterone production. I want to point out that if your body was adequately producing testosterone, you wouldn't be considering TRT (I would hope). You should certainly raise these questions with the team at Defy. I can only emphasize the point I made earlier - TRT gave me back my life.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Q:When taking hcg during trt I know that it keeps your testicles at normal size and functioning but do they actually still produce testosterone ?
A: When you start on a TRT protocol your own natural production is halted (what's known as HPTA suppression) so your production of LH will all but shut off. This is the hormone that tells your testes to produce natural testosterone. Without HCG, which looks just like LH in the male body, your testes will shut down and start to die and no they won't won't produce testosterone on their own unless you are supplementing with HCG.

Q: would your normal rate of production still be maintained?
A: No. Only with the use of HCG when HPTA suppressed your testes will continue to stay alive and will produce natural testosterone. See above.

Q: will hcg increase your own natural testosterone by itself and if so why wouldn't it be used to bump up natural production instead of complete replacement?
A: HCG will keep your testes alive and functioning which means you will produce natural testosterone. HCG can be used alone to help to increase testosterone serum levels but it's usually not enough to get your levels back to nice healthy levels. HCG mono-therapies are largely not very effective.

Q: Finally do any of you find that all the ups and downs and adjusting this level and that level are worth the outcome. Does the average user have an easy and good experience with trt? How bout some praises for it ?
A:With the right care that you will receive at Defy you won't have all of these ups and downs that others get from Physicians who are not trained in TRT. You will be in excellent care.

DLK

Thanks, yes I am anxious about it, I don't feel miserable more like "old and run down" so i'd like to think that I could get to "robust" but if this did turn into a lot of other various problems that I could a least go back to "run down". It may be like Vince said most are posting because of problems and the majority have no problems. Glad to here it gave your life back.

DLK

Thanks Gene, thats a good point about using Defy, by the way I've been using your n.o. stack for about 2 weeks and it's helped my pump and libido. Thumbs up!

James

DLK - you will begin to define your life as pre and post TRT (scary huh?). It won't be the same. Great answers above. I can't say I feel unbelievably great on TRT, but I definitely feel better than I did prior to TRT.

Guys I know this info is here somewhere but it all starts to blur together after a while. I'm about to start with Defy but I just want to make sure I make wise decisions. It seemed like a simple fix to start with but seeing the constant struggles some of you have it seems it could be more work and stress than the actual low T. So help me with this. When taking hcg during trt I know that it keeps your testicles at normal size and functioning but do they actually still produce testosterone ? would your normal rate of production still be maintained? will hcg increase your own natural testosterone by itself and if so why wouldn't it be used to bump up natural production instead of complete replacement? Finally do any of you find that all the ups and downs and adjusting this level and that level are worth the outcome. Does the average user have an easy and good experience with trt? How bout some praises for it ? Thanks fellas

I don't think so, many men present with related issues like Adrenal insufficiency, or Thyroid problems that complicate the overall experience. So in that sense I don't agree that it's easy, if without those outlier issues, it takes testing and dosing over many months to a year or more to reach a steady state. And then some never get there it seems. I'm starting to be interested in anxiety with some members presenting with symptoms and how that can become another one of the outlier issues that dampens the TRT experience.

lutherdingle2

Does the average user have an easy and good experience with trt? How bout some praises for it ? Thanks fellas

I can't speak for the average user, only for myself. For me it has been a six-year struggle, with lots of wrong turns along the way, and still I'm far from optimal in my TRT. Many guys have tremendous success, though, so it's good that you are soliciting opinions. Just be careful and think it through.

DLK

Thanks for the replies, I've got an appointment with Dr. Crisler so looks like I'll be in good hands to start with.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks for the replies, I've got an appointment with Dr. Crisler so looks like I'll be in good hands to start with.

Dr. Crisler is a pretty good guy, so please don't be afraid to ask questions and give you opinion on what you need. I always write all my questions down, so I don't forget any.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me