Some sweating at night and lack of morning wood

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bishop

Hey guys,
Just finished my fifth week and I'm having the symptoms listed in the title. Some nights I am waking up a little sweaty. Not drenched but sweaty mainly on my chest and neck. Also, morning wood seems to have disappeared. Also my nipples seem to stay a bit hard and sore/sensitive. Just the tips not anywhere around the nipple.

Was wondering if maybe this could be from E2 getting too high. Blood work isn't until 10/20 so I'm trying to assess based on symptoms.

I don't have any AI to take but was considering getting some DIM to see if it helps.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Sounds like classic elevated E2, the sweats really bother me, too. By the time you go through discountedlabs and get tested and get results youll be around 20 Oct anyway so try to just deal with it since you have labs coming any way. Try a fan, try sleeping new, try less blanket(s) or sheets, etc etc

Bishop

Thanks guys. I was pretty sure it sounded like E2 as well. It may be hitting me harder since I had like an E of 8 before starting so my body probably doesn't know what's going on.

Bishop

Yes this is somewhat frustrating but I really like the things that are improving. It's like being a new person.

I really suspect my estrogen is going to come back as too high. If that ends up being the case have you guys found certain medications that work better than others to control the E levels?

The only one I know of is Adex but I don't know if that is the best option or the safest.

CoastWatcher

Yes this is somewhat frustrating but I really like the things that are improving. It's like being a new person.

I really suspect my estrogen is going to come back as too high. If that ends up being the case have you guys found certain medications that work better than others to control the E levels?

The only one I know of is Adex but I don't know if that is the best option or the safest.

Anastrozole is certainly the AI most experienced/savvy TRT practitioners prescribe. There is no question that it will lower your estradiol levels, but it is potent. Far too many members here have sent their E2 plunging with a seemingly reasonable dose. A little certainly goes a very long way.

James

Bishop - I don't recall your injection dose/schedule, but keep in mind, if you're injecting once a week, and your symptoms are worse days 1-4 after an injection and then get better days 5-7, and then you draw blood on day 1 prior to your next injection, it may indeed say your E2 is normal, when in reality it's far from normal on days 1-4, when you need a super low dose of an AI the most. If you're doing once a week injections and if your symptoms are worse on days 1-4, do yourself a favor and check out discounted labs and have your E2 checked when your symptoms are at their worst.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me