sermorelin vs hgh

Buy Lab Tests Online

sunshinemike

hi my first 3 months i did hgh and it raised my IGF-1 level from 112 to 363. i switch to sermorelin with ghrp-2 whats the feed back do you think it works as well? do not have any blood work to find out how i am doing they forgot to do the IGF-1 test. i have been on sermorelin now for a month taking 20 on the insulin needle at night thanks mike

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

This is just my opinion, but I think that unless one is using huge doses of HGH instead of an amount a TRT doc would prescribe, one will not see or feel a big difference. Most of the guys that have gotten huge results from HGH aren't using the doses that a doc would prescribe and that most of us can afford.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
HGH is just that; a Growth Hormone. It's expensive and it takes about a year before you see the full effects.

Sermorelin is a GnRH; a Gondatropin Releasing Hormone. It signals the Pituitary to produce more natural HGH. It's not as expensive as HGH and like HGH it takes about a year to see full effects.

I've used Sermorelin for about a year now and it really leaned me out and added even more lean muscle mass so I like it.

I'd like to know if you encounter any sides like numbness and tingly extremities...I had to stop peptides as though got to be very bothersome and intolerable. I otherwise liked peptide use, but never tried sermorelin by itself.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You will not see the increase of IGF-1 you had with growth hormone when using sermorelin.

GH works faster at decreasing subcutaneous and visceral fat than sermorelin but can also have more side effects like edema and high blood sugar. GH is also a lot more difficult to get prescribed in the current witch hunt environment.

Peptides can also cause numbness in extremities.

sunshinemike

sermorelin

i do not know if its from the sermorelin but i have had some tingling in my feet mostly my left one. it kind of scared me but it does not seem to be as bad as last week. i am switching medical places from kingsberg to defy doctor appt on the 13 dr saya should be able to read my blood work and help me out better.Right now i am doing trt at .25 twice a week test level is 747. glucose serum is 107 little high.was taking the hgh or the sermorelin for my knee problems and bad shoulder maybe i am wasting my time on that idea but i am wanting to try other things besides replacing knees and shoulders thanks mike

I had 2 rotator cuff surgeries on same shoulder, after 1st surgery shoulder tore again. ( Severe Class 2 tear). After 1 yr of P.T. 2 hr. per day 3 days a week, l could only barely lift arm above waist and still was in severe pain. . Dr said only recourse was to "pin" my arm which meant I could never lift arm above horizontal again. I began HGH 3 IU EOD(Genotropin 1 mg. EOD-$1500/month). Within 3 months I was lifting 1 lb. above head. After 1 yr of HGH I had very minimal pain and bad arm was approx. 50% of good arm and was pain free. Cardio exercise was much stronger and heart rate was lower with a higher cardiac output. Eye sight also got better. Without a doubt HGH changed my life. I highly recommend it.

sunshinemike

thanks they say i need a total shoulder replacement do to the work i did i was a commercial crabber on the west coast.
looking for other options to a void surgery i have tried prp and stem cell injection last year all gave me relief but pain came back within a few months.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me