Labs Just in, Any Feedback Welcome

Buy Lab Tests Online

Robertmicheal

Started with Dr Saya in May, thanks to ExcelMale :)

Felt pretty bad and found my training recovery pretty poor. I am 46 and training BJJ 5+ times a week. This is my starting point.

Test total 204 ng/dL (range 212-835)
Free test 3.86 pg/mL (4.25-30.37)
Estradiol 23 pg/mL (0-39.8)

My latest labs after 3 months of T, hCG and Arimidex.

Test serum 1145 ng/dL (348-1197)
Free T 39.39 ng/dL (5-21)
Estradiol 25.5 pg/mL (8-35)
DHEA 227.8 ug/dL (71.6-375.4)
Hematocrit 49 % (37-51)
PSA 1.3 ng/mL (0-4)

Feeling super, my recovery is great and my body fat has dropped. All around and my strength is good.
I am scheduled for a 3 month consult with Defy but any feedback on my labs is welcome.

Thanks, comments welcome.

Robert

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Did you have SHBG tested and what is your doses and are you injecting twice per week? I think that that all looks great, DHEA can be higher, Dr Saya has me on a TD cream and wanted me much higher than the 200's.

Robertmicheal

Did you have SHBG tested and what is your doses and are you injecting twice per week? I think that that all looks great, DHEA can be higher, Dr Saya has me on a TD cream and wanted me much higher than the 200's.

No I did not test SHBG.

Yes, I am doing SC injections twice a week, Sun and Thurs.

Test Cyp 200 mg/ml, 40 insulin units x twice a week.
hCG 11,000 U, 50 units x twice a week.
Anas .25/200 mg twice a week.

Thanks for the info on the DHEA.

Robert

CoastWatcher

You have no worries. Your E2 has room to float without your being concerned. I, too, would be curious about your SHBG given your free testosterone, but that is a matter that can be looked at later. It looks good, and you say you feel good. Congratulations!

Last edited:
Anyone have any feedback on my T to E ratio?

1145/25.5= 44.9!

Thanks

Robert

AS always question one is how do you feel...if you'r egood and satisfied, then yes, carry on! For the ratio, the pure numbers game, in theory the ratio of 14-20 is thought to be best. In others words, your E is very low in comparison. I'm curious why Defy didn't get SHBG in there, be sure to ask for it at your 90 day test. By experience you ask, you receive, they'll test anything you want.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me