How to Help ExcelMale While You Shop

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I hit that link and dont see how I can add you as a book mark...is there a box or what to check??? Would be glad to make a direct contribution to help offset expenses as well..paypall or anything you suggest Nelson
Tom Matt

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hey Nelson, I ordered Testosterone a Man's Guide and some professional Wahl Clipper and some other items. I'm hoping that it all went through the Excel Male Amazon contribution link. I tried to any way. Maybe you can check to see if it went through. I will continue to make all my Amazon orders through the contribution link as this website is totally worth it. Thanks for all you do!

Curt

Hey Nelson........I just made another order from Amazon for a few things. I went to your page first, added the items to my cart, then it asks me to log in to my Amazon account. I made the purchase, but I can't tell if your page is getting the credit for the purchase. Is there anything else we need to ensure that your page gets the credit for the purchase? I just want to make sure that we're doing it correctly so that we can contribute to keep the site paid for.

Thanks!

Curt

FOX1

Apologies; I kind of done things back to front, saw your post on youtube, went to amazon, bought your book, then joined this forum

Wish I had joined here first prior to purchasing your book from amazon to help support site.

I bought both your book and Testosterone Replacement Therapy: A Recipe for Success Crisler, Dr. John Keith as they are advertised side by side

I am on Testo Gel for life and appreciate all you have done to advise guys like myself.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi Pedro

We need smart guys who can post pertinent information to this site without breaking copyright laws. Thanks for asking.

Nelson

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching