Discounted Labs Equivalent of PrivateMDLabs Female Hormone Panel?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BBaller

Dear Nelson and the DiscountedLabs.com team,

I am wondering if you have currently any tests equivalent to the Private MD Labs Female Hormone Panel?

----
Includes: Estradiol, serum; Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH); Luteinizing Hormone (LH); Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);

Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)

Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

--------

Cost is a concern for me, and as it stands, that test offers the most economical option for measuring total T, LH, FSH, estradiol and Hematocrit that I'm aware of.

I don't know the economics of your business, so it may not be a possibility, but if you had a comparablerange of tests for a similar price point, I would be very happy to regularly utilize Discounted Labs instead. Do you have anything like this available or in the works?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jk78

I used the above too, but added the sensitive E2 test from discounted labs for $38. Same test was around $60 frome privatemdlabs. This will give me a comparison of the sensitive and non-sensitive tests. Both use the same Lab Corp near me. I'm going Saturday morning for the blood draws.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The female panel they use seem to be priced based on a less accurate test assay (immuno assay) instead of LC/MS, that is why it looks so much cheaper. It also does not provide free testosterone. Guys on TRT do not need to test their LH and FSH either.

There is a 5% off code when you go to the site .

CBC - Complete Blood Count

http://www.discountedlabs.com/compr...and-kidney-function-glucose-and-electrolytes/

LH + FSH

TESTOSTERONE Total and Free (Regular)

ESTRADIOL , Sensitive (LC/MS/MS)

I would consider it a favor if you guys help me spread the word. I would hate to raise prices due to low volume. My marketing budget is small and I can get all the help I need. Thanks

Here are the lowest cost lab test panels you can buy:Discounted Test Panels – Discounted Blood Tests | Discounted Labs

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This is what they said when I asked them:

"All of the hormones in the Hormone Panel for Females, Estradiol, FSH, LH and Testosterone are processed by LabCorp using the Electrochemiluminescence immunoassay (ECLIA)."

Note: ECLIA is not accurate for determining estradiol and testosterone in men.

chrismez

This is what they said when I asked them:

"All of the hormones in the Hormone Panel for Females, Estradiol, FSH, LH and Testosterone are processed by LabCorp using the Electrochemiluminescence immunoassay (ECLIA)."

Note: ECLIA is not accurate for determining estradiol and testosterone in men.

Hmm, I wonder if that's why my recent tests results show my Estrogen so low. I'll give yours a shot and see if any difference. Thanks Nelson

BBaller

That's interesting- I was not aware of different testing methods. Does anyone know where I can learn more about ECLIA testing vs other methods? A shorthand summary from anyone familiar would be very welcome too.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
RECOMMENDED ULTRASENSITIVE ESTRADIOL BLOOD TESTS FOR MEN:

Comparisons of Immunoassay and Mass Spectrometry Measurements of Serum Estradiol Levels and Their Influence on Clinical Association Studies in Men

"In conclusion, our findings suggest interference in the standard immunoassay-based E2 analyses, possibly by CRP or a CRP-associated factor. Although this interference does not seem to affect association studies between immunoassay E2 levels and skeletal parameters, we propose a reevaluation of previous association studies between immunoassay-based E2 levels and inflammation-related outcomes. In addition, MS-based assays are to be preferred for the quantification of E2 levels in men."

Scientific paper comparing the regular estradiol test to the sensitive estradiol in men and postmenopausal women.Ascpjournals.org

This is the most precise estradiol test for me provided by Labcorp:

Estradiol, LCMS (Endocrine Sciences)

Test Number: 500108 CPT Code: 82670

This is the test performed by Quest Diagnostics:

Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS

Test Code

CPT Code(s)

Methodology
Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS/MS)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Frequently Asked Questions: Testosterone by ... - LabCorp

Types of blood tests for testosterone

There are two types of blood tests frequently used in gauging your testosterone production and retention levels: the LC/MS method and the ECLIA method.

LC/MS

LC/MS, or liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry, is the Mercedes-Benz of blood testing for testosterone. The CDC classifies LC/MS testing as the most reliable method for testing your total testosterone level. (Quest Diagnostics) LC/MS is also extremely sensitive, which makes it the preferred method for testing patients with chronically low testosterone levels.

ECLIA

ECLIA is the more widely-used blood test by clinics to gauge your total testosterone. ECLIA (Electrochemiluminescent Immunoassay) is quick and far more affordable that LC/MS. Unfortunately, ECLIA also tends to register testosterone levels as being higher than they truly are.

BBaller

Nelson that is very interesting and I did not know that.

Thank you for the follow up. I will make sure I get the LCMS test going forward.

Intherestingly in my case, that margin of error suggests that my T may be even lower than presumed currently. Good to know.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me